Clazzio Seat Covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got in on a group buy and spiced up my factory seats. Clazzio sells them in full pvc vinyl, pvc with suede inserts, or pvc with perforated leather inserts. Since the outer parts were still going to be pvc, I saved some cash and went with full pvc. The only thing is that the full pvc seat covers were custom order only, so I had to wait a long time for them to be made in Japan and shipped to me. You can put them on quickly, or you can take your time and get them to look great. I took a little over 4 hours to do mine.

04-15-2010002Large.jpg

04-15-2010015Large.jpg

04-15-2010025Large.jpg

looks nice. how are those for comfort and breathability? for instance do you tend to slide around on the seat more?

They have 1/2" of foam backing on them, so they feel quite a bit better than the seats did stock. You don't slide at all. They are actually too sticky, so I put some leather cleaner/conditioner on them to make sliding in and out of the seat easier. The center inserts are perforated, so they breathe okay. I need to get through this summer with them before I know for sure about that.

I didn't realize that the airbags came out of the seats. I guess if it keeps you from getting hurt, its worth having the seats ripped apart.

Ahh good to know, thanks for linking! Seat covers look awesome BTW!

I didn't realize that the airbags came out of the seats. I guess if it keeps you from getting hurt, its worth having the seats ripped apart.

Yep along with the one in the headliner. Its for wrecks like this;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom