Classifieds--For Sale/Wanted (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am looking for a rear pintle/recovery point that fits a stock 40. I see Curt pintles on Amazon but no details on bolt pattern. I currently have no recovery point on the rear, except maybe a spring shackle...LOL.

First off I would attach anything to a stock fj40 bumper except maybe a light! Get a hook like is on the front of the fj40 and flip it over in the rear and bolt it to the frame. You will need to drill it. If you need a picture of what Im talking about I can provide, but if you are really stuck and pull on the bumper you will regret it.

My folks are selling their RV. It's in great shape and sleeps 6-8. They just recently downsized to another unit that is a better fit (smaller) for the two of them and are selling their larger one.

If you or anyone you know are interested please check out their listing here...
http://neworleans.craigslist.org/rvs/4713219350.html

2007 Ford Gas Chassis with only 39500 miles and runs perfect. 28A floor plan. Bought this unit in Feb 2014 and it is a little larger than what we need. Made two trips, one to Michigan and one to Vermont. Powerful V10 Triton engine handles the mountains with no sweat. NADA list retail as $32,000 in like new to $26,100 rough shape. This RV is is in great shape, better than most in it's class.

Equipped with:
New laminate flooring in dinette/sofa area
Double sink
Power door lock
Electric and LP gas water heater
13000 BTU air conditioner will freeze you out in Louisiana
LP gas furnace
full shower with new handheld massage head
1500 watt inverter
22" TV
DVD player, wired for second TV with antenna/cable/DVD control console
3 vent fans all with Maxxaire covers
Winegard in motion satellite antenna
2 door Fridge LP and 120V, works so good it will ice a soda can on setting 4 (ranges 1-5)
rear pass thru storage, tons of storage inside cabinets,
in dash Garmin GPS/stereo
Stove with oven and vented hood
Microwave
5000 lb trailer hitch
Tornado flush kit in black tank, new probes in gray tank
4000 watt Onan generator

Sleeps 8, over cab loft, dinette sleeper, and sofa pulls out to make a bed. New queen size memory foam mattress in rear bedroom, with storage under bed.

All tires less than a year old with less than 10K miles.

No slide outs, we've camped with all four grand kids and not needed. Only adds extra weight and maintenance. No slide outs means better gas mileage.

Looking for a set of stock 40 springs, thanks

I do but there on the rolling chassis I got for sale. Problem is I'm not able to pull them nor do I know how much there worth. Make me an fair offer with your help pulling them. Does 200 sound good and I'll let the axles w/disk brakes go with them for 600 and I think I can pull those

Last edited:
Noticed a 1981 Pickup for sale in Hammond near the Trey Yuen. Needs work, head is off. Needs gasket. No other problems mentioned. Asking $1800.

I took some pictures but can't seem to attach them on mobile. I'll put them up when I get home.

Did not provide contact info.

IMAG1060.jpg
IMAG1061.jpg
IMAG1062.jpg
IMAG1066.jpg

Just to be clear, I'm not affiliated with this truck in any way.

I do but there on the rolling chassis I got for sale. Problem is I'm not able to pull them nor do I know how much there worth. Make me an fair offer with your help pulling them. Does 200 sound good and I'll let the axles w/disk brakes go with them for 600 and I think I can pull those
What year model, where are you located? 200.00 is fine. Thanks

Thanks. I'm in Covington, always chugging around the Northshore here and there. Afraid I'm not available for the time being, but yall can expect to hear from me once the noose loosens up a little. In the meantime, I'll just be that guy that posts all the things I want to buy but can't afford to this thread...

Long time stalker, brand new member. I have finally decided to take the plunge on an FZJ80. Currently we own a 2002 VW MV Weekender and 2012 Tundra RCSB.
Looking for a late model 95-97 with clean interior, electronic locks, and no major mods. I live in Southern Louisiana but would be willing to travel for the right rig. White or moonglow with grey interior is preferred, but might be able to sell the wife on another light color. Goal is to get something that will look good with AR Mojave teflon wheels.
Thanks in advance!

Still on the hunt! Keep me in mind.

I'd stay away from Jackson one anyway

Land cruiser jeep? Come on!!

V6, I'm really not familiar with 80s but don't they have a straight 6? That's a pretty big detail to mess up if you know anything about your truck

That's true as well

I just see that type of thing and think if they don't know what engine they have then they probably didn't worry about the suspension noise or that they went 15k miles between oil changes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom