Classifieds--For Sale/Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Guys,
Trying to sell my LC's. Located in Covington, LA. Charles @ Northshore Yota said y'all might know some one who is looking for one.
Thanks for looking!
https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/fj60-37s-marlin-toybox-fj62-complete-body-frame.813786/

Scott, I saw those on Louisiana Offroad. I posted them on our FB page a while back where we seem to get more attention these days. You can also try on the Bayou State (BSLCA) FB page and clubhouse on MUD. GLWS! If I had the space I would be talking to you about the 60. Looks like an interesting wheeler.
Are you willing to split them up and / or part out the 62? We have a few members and so does BSLCA that have 60 / 62's always looking for parts. Just a thought........

The wife is willing to DD this beautiful 40? That's a great woman in my opinion. :D

She's got a Yukon when it's all of us, just her and the kids then the GX. But having 4 vehicles is enough. 5, and I'd be on the outs. Two car seats in the back and the 10yo up front of a 40, it's doable. She's got an uncle with a 40 I've been working on acquiring for a few years now. Typical barn find that needs lots of rubber goods replaced. One day...one day he'll break and it'll be mine.

No GX's for us. Just bought a 2011 200 and this baby has to go. I've got a serious offer of $23k going on it right now. IF anyone wants it, beat that offer and we can strike a deal!

Scott, I saw those on Louisiana Offroad. I posted them on our FB page a while back where we seem to get more attention these days. You can also try on the Bayou State (BSLCA) FB page and clubhouse on MUD. GLWS! If I had the space I would be talking to you about the 60. Looks like an interesting wheeler.
Are you willing to split them up and / or part out the 62? We have a few members and so does BSLCA that have 60 / 62's always looking for parts. Just a thought........
Mike,
I can split them up. I'm trying to clear everything off my property since I just moved into an apartment and everything needs to go since lack of storage and the medical bills are piling up and I don't have time for wheelin' due to work and medical.
I could probably sell off the Toybox, tranny, engine, axles, and tires and scrap the rest if need be. The 62 is in good condition for the age. Everything is stored in my barn til the end of the month.
I appreciate the help!

4 Yakima 1A rain gutter mounts with core locks and 2 58" load bars with end caps. All in great condition including rain gutter rubber feet. Less than a year old.

Asking $175. Located in Mandeville.

I have a full set of 2.5 med ome springs, a set of new 30mm man a fre front spring spacers and a cnc'd aluminum fair lead for synthetic winch rope for sale.

Springs 200.00 whole set
Spacers 40.00
Fair lead 30.00
Land rover disco cup holder 20.00

Spring#'s are 851 fronts 860 rears

Also have brand new never been used cable off of a 12000# winch, hook, and fairlead with rollers. 40.00 takes it all.

All items are sold!!

Last edited:
Seeing if anyone is interested in the first gen tundra 17" split spoke wheels with 285/70-17 Duratracs. These are the wheels and tires that have been on the GX for a little while. Still great tread left. Cassie wants something flashier and with mud tires, soooo here we are. I'll even throw in some 1.25" spacers if you want.

4 Tundra split spokes and 5 285/70-17 duratracs (spare never been used)

$650 obo

Seeing if anyone is interested in the first gen tundra 17" split spoke wheels with 285/70-17 Duratracs. These are the wheels and tires that have been on the GX for a little while. Still great tread left. Cassie wants something flashier and with mud tires, soooo here we are. I'll even throw in some 1.25" spacers if you want.

4 Tundra split spokes and 5 285/70-17 duratracs (spare never been used)

$650 obo

Those would probably get a lot of interest on T4R.org from the 4Runner folks. I'd snag 'em myself if I had the available cash.

for sale:

new winch roller fairlead and wire rope - never installed - will make package deal

3/8" cable, 80 feet, hook included.
New out of box, never installed, never run.
asking $80 on CL - discount for MUD members

00s0s_jTcDO7XJOwC_600x450.jpg

Rollers are 8" and 4", bolt pattern is 10".
New out of box, never installed, never run.
asking $60 on CL - discount for MUD members

00c0c_5Lx5sEjvRx7_600x450.jpg

we also still have available the stock 80 series bumper modified with a winch mount that accepts a Harbor Freight Badlands 12K winch - will make an even greater package deal on all three

attachment.php

Long time stalker, brand new member. I have finally decided to take the plunge on an FZJ80. Currently we own a 2002 VW MV Weekender and 2012 Tundra RCSB.
Looking for a late model 95-97 with clean interior, electronic locks, and no major mods. I live in Southern Louisiana but would be willing to travel for the right rig. White with grey interior is preferred, but might be able to sell the wife on another light color. Goal is to get something that will look good with AR Mojave teflon wheels.
Thanks in advance!

I've seen a few LCs in the Hattiesburg, MS area for sale. It's about 2 hours north of you. Check that Craigslist from time to time if it doesn't pull up with the NOLA search.

Thanks guys, I have been looking everywhere. I want to find the right rig so I am in no rush to buy. But I have cash in hand if the right deal comes along.

Hi I'm new to this sub-forum. My name is Ton and I finally found my 80series last month or so. I'm doing my rounds of repairs/mods and have a set of 5 factory LX450 16x8 alloys for sale. Asking 200. I'm located in New Orleans. I will have pictures up this weekend. We all know what the stockers look like...

Hi I'm new to this sub-forum. My name is Ton and I finally found my 80series last month or so. I'm doing my rounds of repairs/mods and have a set of 5 factory LX450 16x8 alloys for sale. Asking 200. I'm located in New Orleans. I will have pictures up this weekend. We all know what the stockers look like...

Welcome to our clubhouse. We hope you will be able to join us at a meeting soon. More info and pics of the 80 would be nice.

Welcome to our clubhouse. We hope you will be able to join us at a meeting soon. More info and pics of the 80 would be nice.

I am looking for a rear pintle/recovery point that fits a stock 40. I see Curt pintles on Amazon but no details on bolt pattern. I currently have no recovery point on the rear, except maybe a spring shackle...LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom