Classic wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone looked into having steel wheels with the classic look fabricated?
I really like the retro look of the wheels on this Flexdream custom 100.

96401806170020423900200.jpg

Last edited:
God that truck is hideous....

That being said- I love the look of basic steel wheels on the 100. Those for some reason just aren't working

to me that just looks wrong :meh:
Agree. Those wheels look great on a 40 or a 60 but not great on the 100. Still these things are all individual I guess. Maybe without the hubcap would look better?

Was just thinking that... looks like they have an option without the center cap that looks pretty rugged

Link to these wheels? I also like the imported 16's that a few folks have brought in. The gray older looking pickup wheels.

I agree with ^that^. I like retro... but those seem like they're maybe one too many generations back.

I went as far as I think works for the more modern lines of the 100. And yeah - that is about as subjective as it gets.

That first pic is hideous. The second pic, with the white truck is slightly better mostly because white makes it look like a Red Cross, UN. I am a fan of steelies but the beauty cap is just wrong. My unsolicited opinion.

Thanks Hoser. I agree the truck in my attachment is not attractive
but I am only using it to show the wheels. The hubcaps are a matter of taste.
I always thought the FJ55 wheels with hubcaps were the best LC wheels of
the whole series, although I will admit they are a little old fashioned.

They're 18s - Tundra base/spare wheels. They match the 100 series wheels - offset, etc.
@Manhattan Are those 16s? I saw a tundra recently with gray wheels just like. Thought gray would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom