Vendor Classic Cruisers might do early caps for corrugated tops (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Saw this in FB. I’m certain that TEN 25/early 40’s need tops. Brandon told me to gauge interest.

70A9FFB3-C196-4840-AF26-6DEF07D4B47F.png

4B59DC26-9234-4AD5-A6CF-AD74B82F8FBE.png

They're posting $1,500 for the conventional caps. Again, the more that commit, the better chance they’ll do it.

Will they reproduce the top vent that was in a few years? Long shot, I know.

I have a cracked roof with top vent if you are looking for that type.
Cracked as in won't be salvaged and the vent is available, or cracked as in the whole cap is for sale?
My cap is fairly solid, although my gutters show corrosion. But here is my vent, the part I'd like to replace, or even restore, but how?
65532-ad1ecf63a9e8afe066d5c5573ec2f638.jpg

Cracked as in won't be salvaged and the vent is available, or cracked as in the whole cap is for sale?
My cap is fairly solid, although my gutters show corrosion. But here is my vent, the part I'd like to replace, or even restore, but how?View attachment 2065223
My cap was good and rust free. Then I trailered it without the front cap being bolted down to the windshield frame. It blew up and cracked the fiberglass top about 2 feet from the front edge. The rest is good and the cracked could be repaired. I found a perfect one in Arizona and purchased it instead of repairing it.

Thanks @Indygbd. Someone will need that cracked top. The supply of perfect ones in AZ; probably rather finite. Apologies @daniel.watters on the highjack, my fiberglass is good and so I'll make do. New + shipping considerations motivated me to take a trip this weekend and pick up a little something from a Craiglist post. Mostly just to see it preserved.
Screenshot_20190823-090800_Chrome.jpg

It's on the west coast in Vancouver WA. and available if location deters you from getting a new one.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom