Classic Cruiser Giveaway #2 - 1988 FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Some product shots and interior shots of this awesome 62. The interior is in amazing shape considering it is 32 years old! Only half a month left to enter to win this Cruiser!

Quick recap on how to enter:
Step 1: Visit www.cruisergear.co and pick out something you like.
Step 2: Purchase it.

That's it! You'll receive your quality Cruiser Gear goods AND automatically enter yourself in the random drawing for this 1988 FJ62.

There's also a no-purchase-necessary option to enter as well that you can find here, which involves sending in postcards. But if you ask me I'd much prefer to receive a quality shirt that i can enjoy for years to come over writing a bunch of postcards for the same amount of entries in the pot!

33C7AD27-3530-4D58-A99B-E231C91B1CA4_1_201_a.jpeg

D502B8C1-5096-4FC5-B3B5-1C70BE24F2AA.jpeg

E783B187-2B89-400B-804E-BD3574376890.jpeg

15FC64E6-2E4D-4C34-866E-EE785F9796F2.jpeg

REMEMBER IH8MUD MEMBERS GET 10% OFF WITH THE CODE "IH8MUDMEMBER" AT CHECKOUT!

DEADLINE TO ENTER: 9/30/2020

Screen Shot 2020-09-28 at 7.14.35 PM.png

Just a friendly reminder.. Today, tomorrow, and Wednesday. That's it! That's all the time left to enter! If you're on the fence about entering just remember you enter by purchasing a quality product from our site. That's all. We don't sell your information to anyone, EVER. You don't even have to sign up for our newsletter if you don't want to!

Check out the most recent customer feedback about their experience with Cruiser Gear:
Customer Testimonials Page

Here's a few of the most recent reviews:

• Very efficient and fast shipping, I also get a lot of questions on my red tag key chain; mainly from my pilot friends! - Sydney

• Great products!! - Geoffrey S

• Very happy with the hats and shirt I purchased from you all a few weeks ago. - David

• LRD stickers are killer - Mark

• Exactly what I was looking for. Fast fast fast shipping. Great transaction! - Peter

• shirt design is nice and the shirt make me look good. - LEO

• It was great! love it all! - Rachel

• You guys are awesome. I'll be picking up more stuff, for sure. - Sean

• Thank you! Nice shirt - Vincent

• Great shirt! Hope we win the cruiser! 🤘🏼🤘🏼🤘🏼 - Caitlin

www.CruiserGear.co

Last edited:
The entry period for Classic Cruiser Giveaway #2 has come to a close! Thank you to all who entered and supported our crazy venture during this even more crazy year! Over the next day or so we will be gathering all entries and compiling them into a spreadsheet to submit to the third party sweepstakes management firm. We expect to hear back from them on or around the 10th of October after they have randomized the entries and drawn one lucky winner!

Until then, do you have any guesses as to what the CCG#3 car will be?? :)

9.30 THANK YOU Artboard 1-100.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS TO ADRIAN S. FROM LOS ANGELES, CA!

We got to meet Adrian over Facetime on Saturday to inform him he is the winner of CCG#2 and it was amazing. He is a small business owner who has been impacted hard in 2020. He owns a tan 60 series and has not been able to afford to repair some things to get it running again. We cannot wait to see the adventures he takes with his young son in his 1988 FJ62! If you need a smile on your face today click the image below to see the video of our Facetime call. What a cool experience, and all because he purchased one item from our store during CCG#2!! (The shirt he is wearing during the phone call).

WINNER REVEAL POST 2.jpg
WINNER REVEAL POST 1.jpg

Thank you all for supporting Classic Cruiser Giveaway #2. It may sound cliche but it's true, we literally could not give away a dream Land Cruiser without your support!

CCG#3 will be announced soon! We have begun all the necessary paperwork and bureaucratic red tape that is necessary to run these legal sweepstakes but it takes some time to get it approved, licensed, and bonded. Stay tuned for updates!

www.CruiserGear.co

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom