Clam Shell (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know who will build or sell
Screenshot_20191104-095921_Pinterest.jpg
this design??

@Thecriscokid is Campteq as I understand it.

I sent a DM to him on Instagram the other day asking this same question. Pending a cost estimate, I would be open to talking with him about building it if we could get a group commitment. I also understand that his 80 series tops are going for a pretty penny and this avenue would be more expensive than a RTT by a fair margin. The 100 series are finally getting to a price point where buyers can justify cutting the roof off of their trucks. Ha ha probably not going to be the case for very many 200 series buyers yet.

Campteq was one of the ones making them for the 80 series and I did see him say on Instagram a while back that he was working on a 100 series option

I saw where he discussed the 100 series option, but I was unsure of what he meant. Did he mean that it was under development, or that it could be developed pending interest?

I believe that they have been selling used for about 5k. It is more than that for new from Campteq

I am not seeing the photos on Instagram. I looks very cool. Can you toss up a link?

I just found it. Still getting used to the Gram. I didn't realize that I could click on the photo next to their name at the top of the page. I don't love the looks, but I would definitely love the functionality!

I am not seeing the photos on Instagram. I looks very cool. Can you toss up a link?

I just found it. Still getting used to the Gram. I didn't realize that I could click on the photo next to their name at the top of the page. I don't love the looks, but I would definitely love the functionality!

yeah they were posted on his "story" so they will disappear after 24 hours I believe

I agree about the looks, but not much you can do about that with the design.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom