SOLD Cincinnati, OH 2016 LC200 Black/Black 75k Miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Black
2016 Land Cruiser with 75,000 miles. Purchased with 35,000 on the clock about 2 1/2 years ago from Tansky Toyota in Dublin, OH. Certified pre owned with extended warranty till 02/28/2023 or 100k miles.

Price: $53,500 you can pm me on here or e mail motopsycho513 at g mail dot com if you have questions

One previous owner. Clean clear title in hand. Had the front bumper, pass side fog light and grill replaced this summer thanks to a semi re-tread that it caught in the face on a road trip but that is the only body work it has had to my knowledge and during my ownership. I have all documentation from the shop and they do all the work for the local BMW dealer. They are the best around. Interior is a 9 out of 10. I would give it a 10 but the previous owner must have worn boots every day because there is a small hole worn in the carpet just under the drivers seat front edge where your heel would rest sometimes. Not visible but annoying to car people like me (and probably most of you). Back seats have been used maybe 5 times. TV screens still have the plastic wrap on them. I don't think the 3rd row has ever been used. I pulled them down into place once to see how it works but that may be the only time they weren't folded up. We don't have kids so none of that kind of mess/wear on it. We got a dog last month but he has to ride in the very back, never on the seats.

It was just serviced a couple thousand miles ago, oil, trans, diffs, transfer case, coolant, rear brakes and the TSB for the transmission software flash (this makes a huge difference in low speed driving, do it if you have not already). New front brake pads are going on in the next couple days. Tires are Goodyear Wrangler Ultra Terrain 285/65/18 with about 18k on them (i love these tires btw). OEM wheels and tires are stacked up in my garage and will be included. They weren't well cared for and had some discoloration on them so obviously they had to be replaced with some quality aftermarket ones (that's my story if my wife asks). The front mud flaps were removed to avid rubbing in tight turning areas but the OEM spring spacers that Toyota sells will cure that if it bothers you. I didn't install them because pulling my 6x8 v nose trailer full of dirt bikes levels it out just right.

Mostly stock with the exception of SCS Ray 10 wheels; RAY 10 - https://www.stealthcustomseries.com/products/ray10 , Futimoto oil drain valve, TRD Air filter, Weathertech mats including rear cargo area.

I wanted a Land Cruiser my whole life and love it to death but if I'm honest with myself, I don't need it. I don't go to the office much any more and the wife works from home now as well so I hate to see it sit 5- 6 days a week and depreciate. I'm gonna buy a beach house and a cheap truck to haul my dirtbikes/trailer with. It is cold and wet and snowy here in Cincinnati this week so no chance to get it out for clean, pretty photos at the moment. Attached are what I have and the vehicle will be treated to a full detail at a great shop near here before it is delivered or picked up. The pics with the OEM wheels are from the detail shop when I first got it. The ones with aftermarket wheels are from this past summer. It's hard to tell from the pictures but this color has a bit of blue metallic when its in the sunlight.

Thanks for looking.

2.jpg

3.jpg

image1_jpeg.jpg

IMG_3003.JPG

IMG_3564.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom