Cincinnati Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

94SRUNNER

GOLD Star
Threads
Just looking for other Cruisers in the Cincinnati area.....

Also to whom this may concern...

I passed you on Saturday on I-75 north bound between Cincinnati and Dayton. Just trying to touch base with another local 80. I was driving a 97' 40th and you were in a black highly modified and lifted 95-97'. Just looking to meet up with other local 80's

Last edited:
Just looking for other Cruisers in the Cincinnati area.....

Also to whom this may concern...

I passed you on Saturday on I-75 north bound between Cincinnati and Dayton. Just trying to touch base with another local 80. I was driving a 97' 40th and you were in a black highly modified and lifted 95-97'. Just looking to meet up with other local 80's

That would probably be Arsenal...I have a Green 80 and a green 40, I pend alot of time on CC Hwy. You don't live in Pleasant Ridge, do ya?

I do live in Pleasant Ridge...on Lester........Do you live on Gloss Ave?

Well there ya go, we live 1000 ft from each other

So do you ever take you 40 offroad....if so where?

Also do you know of any good mechanics in the Tri-state area that works on cruisers? I need to re-build my front axle.

The 40 is for offroad fun...Badlands in IN, KY(we're going to Harlan in June) I just don'have as much time anymore, especially there is nothing close.

This is the only place I know of that has done axle rebuilds in cincy Performance Off-Road My friend had it done there. If you wanna take it upto Lancaster Jim C. will do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom