Churn Creek wheeling May 21-23, 2011 - May Long Weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Honey ... I'am Home

A few pictures of our Churn run ...

lots of mud, snow, little bit of sun and dust, broken bridges to get over, winching up steep snow trails, fording streams, meeting new bush folks ...
P1010812 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
P1010813 [Desktop Resolution].jpg
P1010807 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

bahahahahahahahaha
I used half a tank of fuel, spent 2 days in sun, one day in light cloud, one day in light rain, no mud, no washing, hot girls in bikini's, hot tub, endless supply of firewood
I'm glad I went to Harrison instead

- that is what kids will to you (been there) LOL

bahahahahahahahaha
I used half a tank of fuel, spent 2 days in sun, one day in light cloud, one day in light rain, no mud, no washing, hot girls in bikini's, hot tub, endless supply of firewood
I'm glad I went to Harrison instead

PUSSY!!!! and here I though you were the president of an off-road club and the owner of an off-road parts store......sounds like you've been doing more couch surfing then anything else :flipoff2:
yes I'm jealous of the hot girls in bikinis remark, but I stick to everything else :D

Two videos on my Flikr site. More to come.

Steve, are you nuts? This was way more fun than hanging at Harrison. Ha!

Two videos on my Flikr site. More to come.

Steve, are you nuts? This was way more fun than hanging at Harrison. Ha!

ya it probably was more fun but I was sticking to my earlier plan. That plan was to stay close to home with the BJ42. The BJ42 has been off the road since 2005 and was in very rough shape. It's now had a major overhaul and is close to being done.

I didn't need to add to my headache with a vehicle with only a 100 kms of test driving done to it since 2005

yes, it does run perfect, it did well offroad, flexes great, crawls not bad, but crap is it slow!!

looks like you guys had fun

Looks like you guys had a great time. I'm sorry I missed it but I needed a sun and climbing fix.

Looks like a great time.

Recognize the 61 with the float tube seat...passed you while you were pulled over on the side of the road. I was on my way to Deka in the while 80.

gb

Looks like it was soggy for this years trip.

Neet old unimog, one helluva winch on that.

ya it probably was more fun but I was sticking to my earlier plan. That plan was to stay close to home with the BJ42. The BJ42 has been off the road since 2005 and was in very rough shape. It's now had a major overhaul and is close to being done.

I didn't need to add to my headache with a vehicle with only a 100 kms of test driving done to it since 2005

yes, it does run perfect, it did well offroad, flexes great, crawls not bad, but crap is it slow!!

looks like you guys had fun

was wondering about the half tank of fuel comment, now it makes sense,

thought you we all about the small block, big power, v8, damn straight,

Looks like you guys had a great trip. This is what the bridge looked like last summer
Churn-Poisin July 2010 009.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom