Chrysler Intregue vs. Toyota Landcruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well....came around a bend in the road friday and there in my lane was some twit on a mountain bike...swerved around him and noticed all the cars in front of me had slammed on there breaks, well needless to say my big old truck doesnt stop very well on a ice covered road.

The aftermath...landcruiser 1...chrysler 0.

i didnt get away totally unmarked though, I'm in desparate need of a passenger side front fender, headlight window and signal light. And while I'm at it, a hood if any one has one.
Hopefully all in good shape, and in Western Canada.
Any help from you guys would be appreciated

Thanks, I'll give it a whirl..(doesnt show where hes located at but I'll see)

Please keep the posts coming!!!

Question 1. What the hell is an Intrigue? Canadian Chrysler product??

Question 2. Where are the pics of the carnage??

Sorry about your truck, if I had the parts and wasnt in Nebraska, I'd try to help you out.

Hodag

Wish I had my digi camera with me...too bad about that.
It is a mid size 4 door chyster car (probably a canadian thing) and after I got through with it, it was about a foot shorter, with the rear section completely buckled underneath and rubbing on the rear tires...lol
you would have swore I hit a toothpick delivery truck with all the plastic and fiberglass parts flying all over the place on impact....god what a mess :)

Heres a pic of what one looks like...really wish I had an "after" pic
rc1453.jpg

thanks!

Last edited:
Good luck w/ the Cruiser and slow down. Some of those twits on bikes drive Cruisers too. :)

Napa in Canada sells aftermarket fenders. But they have the vent hole for the FJ. I bought one fender from SOR and imported to Canada, ran well over 500 bucks. The other fender I bought at Napa and welded over the the vent hole.

Napa was 265 bucks Canadian.

Also check the price at Toyota. I never did, but wish I did as the aftermarkets ones are paper in comparison.

Also there are many guys on the wet coast that part JDM's. I would look that route too. They are at least mostly clean.

In fact for all the parts I would try the wet coast guys.

Radd Cruisers has some parts, EBI Steve(also president of coastal cruiser I think) and GandScruiser parts might. And many others there.

And my other advice, you should have hit the fawker riding a bike in Saskatoon in March..... fawkers.

4wheel auto in Edmonton also has fenders, aftermarket ones. Call Dan or Kevin.

Oh and the picture of that car is an "Oldsmobile" Intrigue. Not Chrysler

oops...my mistake, was kinda hard to read the make and model off the back of the car after I got through with it....lol.
And you know I'm really kicking myself for not finishing my winch bumper last fall. Could REALLY have done some good smashing then and had no damage.
Oh well, lesson learned.
Thanks for all the advise everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom