For Sale Sold! Chrome rear bumper FJ62 $100 Sierra Madre, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Bump. This is still available

This is a like-new rear bumper with end-caps for an FJ62. Recently rechromed due to a minor rear end collision where the offending driver put a small dent in the bumper. I have since replaced with a swing-out 4-plus bumper so I have no need for this. The passenger side end cap is tweaked a bit at the base, I don’t know if this can be straightened out. No shipping please, local pickup in Sierra Madre only. I believe this is a very good price, if you think otherwise, let’s discuss. I need this to be out of my basement!
CA2A088D-0FFB-427C-B755-AEFCF3D647F0.jpeg
BB951742-8222-427F-AA66-31D33FA9AF50.jpeg
7566F0FC-EADF-47C2-957C-245E32F36B30.jpeg

Last edited:
I would assume this has sold. If not and you'd be willing to drop it into a golf club box (available at Fedex) I'll take it. I understand not wanting to ship it. These bumpers package up nicely if you take two golf club shipping boxes and sleeve them over each end of the bumper and then overlap the boxes. I would be glad to compensate you for packaging time etc. as well. With the Covid-19 current state, I am in no rush to receive it. Thanks, Jimmy

I would assume this has sold. If not and you'd be willing to drop it into a golf club box (available at Fedex) I'll take it. I understand not wanting to ship it. These bumpers package up nicely if you take two golf club shipping boxes and sleeve them over each end of the bumper and then overlap the boxes. I would be glad to compensate you for packaging time etc. as well. With the Covid-19 current state, I am in no rush to receive it. Thanks, Jimmy
Jimmy,

Yes, it’s still available. It’s been a low priority for me so I haven’t bumped the thread to get some attention. Glad you found it.

That’s a good idea with the golf club boxes, but I’m going to wait a while. I’m really doing my best to stay at home, and this certainly isn’t important or urgent. When the lock-down ends and if no one picks it up meantime, I’ll contact you to see if you’re still interested.

Thanks,

John

Jimmy,

Yes, it’s still available. It’s been a low priority for me so I haven’t bumped the thread to get some attention. Glad you found it.

That’s a good idea with the golf club boxes, but I’m going to wait a while. I’m really doing my best to stay at home, and this certainly isn’t important or urgent. When the lock-down ends and if no one picks it up meantime, I’ll contact you to see if you’re still interested.

Thanks,

John
Thanks for the quick response. I'm sending you a PM with a possible solution.

Sold!

This is a like-new rear bumper with end-caps for an FJ62. Recently rechromed due to a minor rear end collision where the offending driver put a small dent in the bumper. I have since replaced with a swing-out 4-plus bumper so I have no need for this. The passenger side end cap is tweaked a bit at the base, I don’t know if this can be straightened out. No shipping please, local pickup in Sierra Madre only. I believe this is a very good price, if you think otherwise, let’s discuss. I need this to be out of my basement!View attachment 2234103View attachment 2234104View attachment 2234106

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom