Chrome belt mouldings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anybody replaced their black belt mouldings with the chrome ones?

If so would you mind posting a picture?

Are you happy with how it looks vs the black ones?

thanks

I always figured the “chrome” ones were just old ones with the black flaked off/removed.

The JDM market are chrome, my supplier can only get front in black, all others are back ordered for over a year. Partsouq does not have rear and quarters either. All are available in chrome though and they are actually cheaper than the black.
I suppose I could just paint the chrome ones

I haven't seen chrome ones, but I did just replace all of them with the black new OEM.
Where did you get yours?

Yeah I paid around 400 USD

Then went back and got the (4) additional inside window trims. The ones that sit on top of the door panel...

It's all nice now tho..!
I’m eyeing those up also😁

The problem with Partsouq, and specifically these parts ('large'), is the shipping jumps dramatically when you order more than two at a time. They wanted $90+ just to ship the four door mouldings (back when they had the rears). Never happening.
So, I add just one moulding to an otherwise order of 'smalls'. Only adds a couple bucks extra that way. At least ime anyway.
There was a period of about 10mos they wouldn't even sell to me (I complained about something once). But I just placed an order last week and it went thru, so maybe they've gotten over it. :clap: And one moulding cost about $2 to add to that order. $14.95 total ship.

Here's some part numbers..

PXL_20210203_184437124.jpg

PXL_20210203_184417048.jpg

Just got mine in today. Ordered all 6. Just a little over $300 total. Ordered from serra toyota in decatur. If you use FREESHIP at checkout you can get free shipping.

For those still looking for the chrome window belt mouldings, I just ordered for all four doors from partsouq this morning (all in stock as of this morning), $160.18 shipped to TX via Fedex (site says 2-7 days shipping). The chrome ones are hard to come by Stateside (from what I've seen), but even with shipping I was in for less than half what my local dealership wanted for the black ones.

Regarding part numbers, those ending in 60020 and 60021 are the black ones. Chrome part numbers end in 60010 and 60011.
7571060011 MOULDING ASSY, FRONT DOOR BELT, RH
7572060011 MOULDING ASSY, FRONT DOOR BELT, LH
7573060010 MOULDING ASSY, REAR DOOR BELT, RH
7574060010 MOULDING ASSY, REAR DOOR BELT, LH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom