Christmas tree run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who all is up for a Christmas tree run??

Date?? December 4th?
Time?? 10:00? Chevron off the freeway in Talent
Location?? Murphy store?! See below
Snow?? Yes!!
Fire?? Absolutely!!
Shorts?? Is there anything else?!

Change of location. A couple of us are planning to camp the night before, if you are interested we will meet in Talent around 3:00 Saturday.

If you are in for a day only trip, we will meet in Talent at 10:00 Sunday and head up!

Location to be decided soon. See you all there!

Last edited:
.yes.

You guys find the big fluffy trees up there? or those weird charlie brown trees with all that AIR in between their branchees

The plan is camping in the snow this year, so there better be some damn snow!

The tree farm is closed. New private company purchased it from Boise Cascade and has gated it. Can't get up to Holcomb Peak anymore. We went and got our trees yesterday from an area nearby but it was slim pickings.

The tree farm is closed. New private company purchased it from Boise Cascade and has gated it. Can't get up to Holcomb Peak anymore. We went and got our trees yesterday from an area nearby but it was slim pickings.
Booo!!!

You GP people interested in running to our neck of the woods? Or do you have any other locations in mind?

Dutchman?

Sounds good to me.

If I can get this <blank bleeping> cold I may camp.

We are still in :)

Work strikes again. Saturday night is an option but a slim one. Looks like we will be waiting for the snow to fly and doing an impromptu run for camping, fireworks and fun.

Work strikes again. Saturday night is an option but a slim one. Looks like we will be waiting for the snow to fly and doing an impromptu run for camping, fireworks and fun.

Awww, but Lily was looking forward to seeing her boyfriend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom