Christmas Tree run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Was a really great day. For those who might be interested, we traveled from Youbou area up, and back down into the Chemainus River valley (copper canyon?). Explored around that valley for a bit, had lunch. Found a huge wash out in the road up the valley (pics don't have any depth perception, but that hole was at least 6' deep.) Could have been driven around but we didn't bother. After lunch we headed back up out of the valley, quickly visited Sherk Lake, and then drove out to air back up. Oh yeah, and I chose a random tree at the end which I quickly wrapped in a tarp and stuffed into my cruiser (have to keep swmbo happy so I can get out again).

Was beautiful weather and conditions. Fantastic scenery. Good guys. Cruisers performed well. Only damage was I cracked my passenger side mirror on some alder.

There’s one real big problem here. Where’s the trees.. There’s obligatory shots of trees on the trucks!

Haha, well I knew the roads would be tight with alder, so roof racks weren't going to be an option. So tree went inside. Other guys were just along for the ride, so did not get trees. And I didn't take pictures of the tree I cut cause...well, I guess I didn't really care, haha. Twas just an excuse to go wheelin'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom