Christmas Run? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey folks.... Now that my year of ‘Holy crap...you want to bulldoze what, by when!?’ is nearing its next phase and I have a chance to think about other things, I’m wondering if anyone wants to go wheeling. It’s been too long since I’ve gotten out and seen any of you. I’ll have to check with the Mr. but other than this weekend I should be good to go. Let me know if you’re interested and when would work for you. If I’ve lost all my friends out of neglect and failed to notice I guess I could just make some bath bombs or bake. 😜

B0ED3991-E420-4F3B-922D-F05953F344DA.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi Ratpuke,
I would be in for next weekend (Dec. 14 - 15) , the 14th would have to be after 2:00pm and the 15th anytime after noon. Lots of weekend activities. I am also off for a couple weeks at Christmas and may have some time then. Where did you have in mind?

Ibex

Hi Ratpuke,
I would be in for next weekend (Dec. 14 - 15) , the 14th would have to be after 2:00pm and the 15th anytime after noon. Lots of weekend activities. I am also off for a couple weeks at Christmas and may have some time then. Where did you have in mind?

Ibex

Well... I may have just jinxed myself. Let’s touch base offline 🤬

I wish I could wheel! My rig is down for the count, have to start looking at it tomorrow. burned a wheel bearing and almost lost a wheel on Hwy 43 coming back from GP. Have to see what else bought it. Brake line and axle stub.

Ok, I’m golden. Taking most of the rest of December off. So let me know if/when you’d like to get out and what direction you’d like to head.

Like maybe Cadomin. Tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom