Christmas Party (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mwalls54

Cruiser Nutjob
SILVER Star
Threads
What does everyone want to eat. I don't care.

i was thinking maybe some pizza's

I still havent heard anything from Tom Woods on my driveshaft. I'll call monday after work and try to get an update. MY inspection expired last month, I wonder if it'll pass with those broken corner markers.

talked to troy from Tom Woods he said he could make the repairs today and send it out tonight or tomorrow morning. Pretty much no way ups ground will get it here by friday to put it on.

I dont care what time, I'm bummed I wont be able to take the yota.

Were you guys thinking afternoon or evening???

Thats ok Paul I wont have any of mine there either just my work truck. Do you want me to bring my old 60 rear springs?

I just got told I have to be on call this weekend so I cant leave the area. The guy that is on always on call is out of town so my name got pulled out of the hat. It sucks but thats life. Mike I will send you a pm.

I need to call Mike back and give him the job dutys unless Matt you already filled him in? I am on the road right now

If no one can make it this weekend maybe we should just try to do some winter wheeling after christmas, we can do a bon-fire and wheel up at my cabin

also sense it would only be you and me, i guess today is a scratch, if you wanted to stop by you can but, really no use to try for a meeting or anything.

How does Sunday Jan 2nd sound???

The cabin is in Moorefield about two hours, a little over two driving the LC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom