Christmas In June!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
dang my camera batteries just died :doh:

just got my side sliding window :D sweet

these are brand new,cant wait to get them installed

A GREAT BIG THANX TO THE LOVE TRACTOR !!!!!!!!!

guess i should send you some $$$$$$$...............eh

thanx brotha!! :cheers:

OK, changed batteries
DSC00193.JPG

Last edited:
are those Aussies, or SOR? just wonderin....
they come tinted too.....nice!

Awesome they got to you in one piece! Are you satisfied? Sorry if it seemed like too much packing paper in there. I just wanted to be extra safe. And remember, don't worry about packing costs!! I'm just glad someone can enjoy them; I decided after gettin' 'em that I just didn't want tinted windows. :cheers: Enjoy!

Oh, and no they are not OEM. As specified in my ad, they are the ones from SOR. Happy trails. https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=43399

thats the way glass should be packed

LoveTractor said:
Awesome they got to you in one piece! Are you satisfied? Sorry if it seemed like too much packing paper in there. I just wanted to be extra safe. And remember, don't worry about packing costs!! I'm just glad someone can enjoy them; I decided after gettin' 'em that I just didn't want tinted windows. :cheers: Enjoy!

Oh, and no they are not OEM. As specified in my ad, they are the ones from SOR. Happy trails. https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=43399

awsome job!
thanx!!! :cheers:
:bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: yeah,i'm happy with them

C.R.Lawrence is the US's (world's) largest supplier of glass parts, tools, & accessories, headquartered in the People's Republic of Lost Angels.

aren't those the ones that supposedly leak though?

if they are.............

nuclearlemon said:
aren't those the ones that supposedly leak though?
i guess i'll bust out the silicone :D

And I'd feel like s***e. :D
Seriously, after reading NLemon's remark, I did look around I couldn't find a consistent case of leakage. It seems the OEM have a problem though. Go figure. :doh:
Jim, if you ever feel ripped off by our deal, feel free to mention it and we'll remedy the situation.

Ohhhhhhhhhh I'm Pissed

LoveTractor said:
And I'd feel like s***e. :D
Seriously, after reading NLemon's remark, I did look around I couldn't find a consistent case of leakage. It seems the OEM have a problem though. Go figure. :doh:
Jim, if you ever feel ripped off by our deal, feel free to mention it and we'll remedy the situation.

just kidding :D

I've heard that the aftermarket ones (CR Laurence from SOR) are hard to install correctly, but don't leak if you do them right. I've read more reports of those leaking than the OEM ones. From what I've read, get the OEM ones installed with butyl tape, make sure the weatherstripping is good, and they'll work correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom