Christmas Eve EVE "Bomb in & OUT" ride Dec 23rd (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Land Speeder

InstaH8R
Threads
Alright guys... ThroatPunch seems to be fully fixed! I have GOT to test it out... Saturday I'm a palbearer at my Aunt's funeral, but I was thinking of a quick run up to Stony or maybe Morris Mtn for a few hours on Sunday?
Anyone? Especially if you've never seen Morris Mtn, you could get everywhere in a stock 4x4 and bypass all the hard stuff. I just need to test this thing before the New Years ride.
I even have an open seat for one person...
Any takers? I'd almost buy lunch for anyone!

Alright guys... ThroatPunch seems to be fully fixed! I have GOT to test it out... Saturday I'm a palbearer at my Aunt's funeral, but I was thinking of a quick run up to Stony or maybe Morris Mtn for a few hours on Sunday?
Anyone? Especially if you've never seen Morris Mtn, you could get everywhere in a stock 4x4 and bypass all the hard stuff. I just need to test this thing before the New Years ride.
I even have an open seat for one person...
Any takers? I'd almost buy lunch for anyone!
Sorry to hear about your aunt Eric. Wish I was going in town, that sounds pretty fun. We will be back in town around the 29th.

Heading to Stony instead with some Cullman locals! They know the park like the back of their hairy knuckles... so it'll be a fun time with folks that won't put you on a bad hill, like I did!

7-ish

Would love to get the 40 out for the day. I see rain on my phone. Boo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom