chopped 80 in pa, some junk i dont need (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

last 2
IMAG0333.jpg
IMAG0334.jpg

Wheels can be up for grabs too if anyone wants them. Someones looking but if they dont want them up for grabs.

I also have rear stock springs available.

I'm interested in the sway bar (font & rear) components, but not the sway bars themselves, if you're willing to sell me just the brackets and the rubber gaskets.

I'm after everything that you need to install the sway bars to the frame, except the sway bars.

I hope most would be interested in the sway bars themselves and not the misc. bracketries.

Let me know if you're willing to do that and how much it would be shipped to 84302.

Thanks!

Mot

hey italian, let me see if the original person wants them, if there not well talk.

Mot, i took sway bars off a million years ago but i might have some of the pieces laying around. ill see what i can dig up

Sounds good. How about your front and rear bumper? Is your front stock?, i am looking for an ARB style.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using IH8MUD

actually i have two sets of maine plates, tell me how many you want and there yours

No bumpers, those have been gone awhile.

Julian, I collect license plates and would like the ME one you have on that tail gate if you are willing to part with it. Let me know if you will let it go for shipping. Thanks.

actually i have two sets of maine plates, tell me how many you want and there yours

No bumpers, those have been gone awhile.

Count me in for 1 or two maine plates as well. I also collect, and would like two but would gladly take one.

mirrors will go with doors, so unless the doors dont sell i dont want to detach at moment.

I have two set of plates, one with loon and one with chick a dee you guys can have one of each.

Mot, i took sway bars off a million years ago but i might have some of the pieces laying around. ill see what i can dig up

Julian,

LOL!!

Please let me know what you find out!

But don't feel like you have to rush though.

Thanks!!

Mot

mirrors will go with doors, so unless the doors dont sell i dont want to detach at moment.

I have two set of plates, one with loon and one with chick a dee you guys can have one of each.

Thanks, I sent you a PM. I'll take one of each type.

john ill ship them out tmrw to u

the all powerfulme pm me an adress and ill ship you out some too

Im up for trades also. Anything I might find useful. Try me.

Id like to see 100 and yes its available.

Si I have taken a lot more pics of stuff. Nothing had sold but there is some stuff pending. I am open to trades also. First come first serve. I cant be playing all sorts of games. I leave for few weeks in a few days so ill try keep up with messages. My wife will be around to deal with this stuff if anyone one comes through with sale.
DSC01717.jpg
DSC01718.jpg
DSC01742.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom