chopped 80 in pa, some junk i dont need

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have chopped my 80, have some things available that no longer are on cruiser. If there are things you know I got rid of that I didnt list, ask, I probably got it.

Best offer on all this stuff.

rear windows, tailgates, wagongear tailgate, rear doors, sway bar, hitch, the plastic panels and lights from inside rear, sun roof assembly.

Im up for trades also. Anything I might find useful. Try me.
IMAG0269.jpg
IMAG0270.jpg
IMAG0273.jpg

Last edited:
pictures of the chopped 80?

Its 290 for the tailgate new. Id like 150 for it. The latch is chipped on one side, it works just doesnt look as good. Ill get up some better pics. Make an offer, I do not want to hold on to this stuff forever. Even trades if you got something cool.
IMAG0239.jpg

Thanks Heckler.

Is that just mud on the lid? I'm guessing it is.
Sent you a pm thanks.

Sent u a pm

wagon gear tailgate spoken for...........

pics of it
IMAG0283.jpg
IMAG0286.jpg
IMAG0284.jpg

the front doors are up for grabs too if anyone needs them. If they dont sell then im gonna make half doors but I figure they better off with someone that needs them before i destroy them.

center console, front seats now up for grabs

Is that clear coat coming off or what's left of a sticker on the upper tail gate? What is the bruise on that inside corner, dent or rust hole? Did have a rear wind deflecter on it?
How much do you need for it?

Heater from underneath seat now available.

The upper tailgate would need paint to be perfect. it is peeling some. No wind deflector. That spot someone told me is a stress crack. Its a little piece that fell off or something. Not rust though. I would like to see 100 for it.

front seats, heater and doors and center storage console.
IMAG0321.jpg
IMAG0322.jpg
IMAG0323.jpg

Some wheel pics for someone interested.....
IMAG0330.jpg
IMAG0331.jpg
IMAG0332.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom