Choosing paint color….would love to see some dark grey, gunmetal or charcoal rigs! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No go on the rear hatch and fender, it is what it is just going to move forward as she is. Getting frustrated with the lack of progress but that's how it goes when you're relying on other people to do things, especially right now. Just got her back from the audio place, thank god that disaster was resolved, getting her ready for paint doing all the prep I can.....

IMG_6913.jpg

IMG_6914.jpg

IMG_6915.jpg

Ford Abyss Grey. I had this color matched in a speedliner product and had the entire 80 color changed including door jams and engine bay. Really like how it came out.

1643574851012.png

I have a similar problem. I want to put Durabak smooth on my rig. The Durabak dark grey is too light for me, so I was considering mixing it with black.

Did mine in the latest 1G3D2 Grey Metallic if your looking into a metallic grey colour for yours.

PIC_0064.JPG

Man you guys come through with all these nice colors after she's already been done!

I think the paint job itself came out great on my truck especially for the price I paid but to be honest if I could do it all over again I would have just went back to the factory green or even just black....

Man you guys come through with all these nice colors after she's already been done!

I think the paint job itself came out great on my truck especially for the price I paid but to be honest if I could do it all over again I would have just went back to the factory green or even just black....
My first check-in was long before… So long I forgot, and was looking for the pic I posted in ‘21. :)

I just read through this thread and was wondering why you wouldn’t just do the factory dark green again the whole time. I like that color!

I did a kitchen for a friend years back that he insisted he wanted a 63 Impala color. We painted it the correct color and he argued we got it wrong forever, and then towards the end of the project, it came out that he is colrblind…:slap:

I just read through this thread and was wondering why you wouldn’t just do the factory dark green again the whole time. I like that color!

I did a kitchen for a friend years back that he insisted he wanted a 63 Impala color. We painted it the correct color and he argued we got it wrong forever, and then towards the end of the project, it came out that he is colrblind…:slap:

Haha funny because I'm half colorblind!

Honestly just never cared for the color green, I bought my current truck because it was in Michigan and shockingly rust free. I knew from the start I had to paint it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom