Chiva run on sunday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MaddBaggins

Remember the KnightRider!
Threads
Hey! It's been raining plenty, so I am going to run into Chiva on sunday with my daughter. Probably around 9am or so. Any interest post here. I would go saturday but I work. :bounce:

Kevin?

It's been relatively cool down here lately. Low to mid 90's. Your'e fixin that rear locker I guess.

MaddBaggins said:
It's been relatively cool down here lately. Low to mid 90's. Your'e fixin that rear locker I guess.

Yep, working on the junk in the morning, the locker is just the control box in the right kick panel, two screws, install a rear u-joint and maybe get the electric fan on. If I can sneak away from the honey do's on Sunday I would like to run up to Sycamore and shoot pictures of the retaining wall and find the back way out.

I live far east Tucson. about 15 min from the dirt road leading to the Chiva turnoff. There is a Circle K at 11271 East Tanque Verde road. It is about 5 min from the dirt and a good place to air down and fill up.
I suck at posting links but you can call me 520-207-2294 hm 520-631-6202 cell

If you wanna make it simple take I-10 to Houghton rd exit, follow that north to Tanque Verde rd and turn right. The Circle K is just down the road. Seems like the long way around but it is high speed most of the way.

If you wanna drive thru town take I-10 to Grant road exit, follow that east to Tanque Verde rd and turn left. Lots of stop lights that way.

And it doesn't have to be 9am, I'm cool with 7am :D

Hey Alvin,
The fam. and I are in. I'll call you this afternoon. The stocker and I will be taking all the easy lines because I'm a :princess:

Ross

OK, I just talked to Ross, he's in. I'm not sure if I will be checking back in to the board tonite so if anybody else is in meet at the Circle K at 9am or give me a ring at home(see above) tonite
It's not a real long trip so there is plenty of opportunity for playing. Bring some lunch and water. My buddy who has a rockcrawler Cherokee might come along. He is always fun to watch, his truck is amazing.
:cheers:

It was a good run to Chiva today. We had Rhino come down from Phx with his PIG and Ross and myself in our 80's. Ross had to bail out because his little girl was carsick. Poor kid! Rhino and I (with my daughter) went all the way to the falls. We had a light drizzle of rain pretty much all day. Good fun! It was good to meet you Clay. Anytime you wanna come down just holler at me.

Here are some pics.

likewise buddy :)

was a good time, i think the light rain really made it alot more like a mini vacation to a far away place for me.

It was great to see Alvin and Zoe and to meet Clay. All the rain has made the area really pretty. I am sorry we had to bail, but it would have been close to child abuse to keep going. We stopped on top of a hill and walked around for an hour and had lunch. My 2.5 year old who was car sick asked me when do we get to go back, so she was not permanantly scarred. I did managed bang the stock trailer hitch and the wife agrees that I should do something about that. :D

Ross

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom