Chiva Falls Loop 04.04.2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nice area ~ get any rain on you?

No Sir, great weather!

By far, the thing that helped me the most up the difficult obstacles is steady gas in low gear. We were watching full-built rigs just flooring it trying to get up three feathers. I just held the gas steady and let the vehicle do the work, whereas their $40,000 some odd dollar machines were struggling.

3 Feathers has about 5-6 different routes. Some require skinny pedal while others are slow and steady. I've got buddies who could do any route they chose up it. I've only made 4 routes up it. The others or too much for a built 80. My favorite is more or less the center. Kind of a V notch thing.

3 Feathers has about 5-6 different routes. Some require skinny pedal while others are slow and steady. I've got buddies who could do any route they chose up it. I've only made 4 routes up it. The others or too much for a built 80. My favorite is more or less the center. Kind of a V notch thing.
yep, i did the center one, as you can see in the first video

yep, i did the center one, as you can see in the first video

In the video when you said "watch my sliders" if you had turned a bit right and rolled up that notch, thats the route I was talking about. Three Feathers changes a lot due to rain and usage. I haven't been out there in a while. It's looks a bit more like it used too, pretty rutted. Every once in a while, the FS cleans it up a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom