Chitown40 is engaged!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alia176

SILVER Star
Threads
Congrats dude :bounce::bounce2::eek::cheers::whoops::doh::censor::hmm::bounce2::confused::bang::clap::beer::crybaby:

Hehehe. That Ali guy is a pretty funny guy. But, alas it is true.. chitown40 is ever much closer to being 'officially' off the market. Funny thing, this morning at the ER on an ambulance run, my partner yelled out across the ER that I was engaged.. So I guess the flirting with the nurses is going to start coming to an end. :frown: :D

Anyway, she told me to go ahead and spend all my savings now on 35"s, gears, bumpers, etc. because once she gets her name on the account it's all over. :)

Seriously, she's cool about mods and stuff and has never even given me a hard time about anything cruiser-related. The only problem is when we go wheeling she won't let me drive again after she takes the wheel. I guess there are worse things in life. :)

Just do what I did, when you say I do.... in your mind think "I do , and will, but yet another cruiser and another, and another.

It's all part of the "I Do".

Congrads either way.

Goebs

Congrats and Good Luck Rob!

Thanks for all the congrats, guys! Appreciate it! Harry long time no hear from. Alen as soon as I get back from the Ali and Ray show out west let's hit orange trail.

So what's the Ali and Ray show out west? Are you going to CruiseMoab? If so, what day are you leaving?

I am leaving on Friday the 25th with one of Ali's friends named Ray. We are heading out to NM first, then heading up north through northern AZ and into Utah finally ending up at Moab on Friday. I'll probably stay there for a night or so then head back to Chicago. Are you heading out there?

Yes, I will be heading out to CuiseMoab on the 27th or 28th. Give me a call when you get there, I will be staying at Slickrock campground. If you come in on Friday I will be on Metal Masher and if you are there on Saturday then I will be on Hells Revenge.

Yes, I will be heading out to CuiseMoab on the 27th or 28th. Give me a call when you get there, I will be staying at Slickrock campground. If you come in on Friday I will be on Metal Masher and if you are there on Saturday then I will be on Hells Revenge.

I'll look for you too Scott. We'll be staying at the Slickrock as well, probably in a RV no hookup spot so that we can all be together. I'll be getting a reservation this week for us.

Ali

way to go Rob...

Married, then maybe kids... some of us don't balance all that and 4wheelin' as well as others do...
Anyway congratulations to you, :cheers:
Kenton

Married, then maybe kids... some of us don't balance all that and 4wheelin' as well as others do...
Anyway congratulations to you, :cheers:
Kenton

ain't that the truth. I'm lucky enough to have time to change oil. Congrats Rob! better finish up all the really nice projects on your truck before any kids arrive because you'll never have time after the stork arrives. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom