Chinese "ARB" Lockers & Compressors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Alibaba Locker

Has anyone here purchased one of these or know someone who has?

$400 for the locker and compressor. I almost want to buy one to see how long it holds up.

Feedback and funny comments appreciated.

I wouldnt trust a locker that may break and take out the rest of my third.

Last time I was at SEMA... Chinese alley was devoid of people in the 4x4 section. I think there are some tests on YouTube of them

Alibaba Locker

Has anyone here purchased one of these or know someone who has?

$400 for the locker and compressor. I almost want to buy one to see how long it holds up.

Feedback and funny comments appreciated.

Screw Al :lol:. Do it and let us know how it goes.

Buy an extra seal kit when you get the locker.

No friggen way

If a deal seems too good to be true.....

Far too much work and risk to related parts if it grenades to justify. Purely OPINION.

Yup. Doing it. #madeinchina

Be sure your AAA dues are current and your friends are with you and willing to help get you off the trail :D

This past year the SEMA Chinese companies in the overlanding and 4WD section where pretty crowded, and they are copying and selling everything. Not all stuff from there is crap though. A lot is. With that locker and a badland winch, you will be unstopable.

This past year the SEMA Chinese companies in the overlanding and 4WD section where pretty crowded, and they are copying and selling everything. Not all stuff from there is crap though. A lot is. With that locker and a badland winch, you will be unstopable.

What does Teslas battery factory have to do with knock off 4wd parts? Or did I miss something @Izzyandsue

I've seen a lot of Chinese knock off tents, racks and other accessories. Never really anything mechanical.

What does Teslas battery factory have to do with knock off 4wd parts? Or did I miss something @Izzyandsue

I've seen a lot of Chinese knock off tents, racks and other accessories. Never really anything mechanical.

Its just one of their gigafactories . That one is in China

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom