Chinese ARB knock off lockers?....

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star

Not sure if I should be excited or run like hell.
Has anyone ever seen or heard of this company?
It seems pretty good but I bet it is about as trustworthy as gas station sushi
You should DEFINITELY buy one! There's only one way to find out...

looks like they've been talked about since the early 2010's.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star

Also consider repair/ maintenance parts availability and cost... I'd stick with the known good over the unknown when dealing with axles.

1MOA

SILVER Star
Your right I have never seen or heard of the people's liberation differentials.
I mean it's one thing to get $4.99 channel locks and screwdrivers from China that you are not going to sweat of you leave them on a job site but a locking differential is another thing.

Warranty is void if the vehicle does not have stock sized tires.

from the shirt and other item page .TRE other product for fun and gift, hope all of you will love them. New Merchandise and gift always updating.

Very Chinese much pass.

76FJ40

Old Fart

The Chinese would never steal IP, just ask them. It’s merely a coincidence that their products are identical to the originals with the possible exception of quality.

Last edited:

VA.CRUISER

I’ve read about them on Zuki forums and seem to do ok in the zuki axles but I wouldn’t be so sure of them in a cruiser. You’re talking a lot more stress, weight and power than a zuki. 😁

1MOA

SILVER Star
I’ve read about them on Zuki forums and seem to do ok in the zuki axles but I wouldn’t be so sure of them in a cruiser. You’re talking a lot more stress, weight and power than a zuki. 😁
i have only looked at them after seeing them on an internet search. I have not seen any reviews on them from toyota drivers. I'm just going to stick it out and get the ARB's this winter.

Top Bottom