Chinese ARB knock off lockers?.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1MOA

SILVER Star
Threads
Not sure if I should be excited or run like hell.
Has anyone ever seen or heard of this company?
It seems pretty good but I bet it is about as trustworthy as gas station sushi

Not sure if I should be excited or run like hell.
Has anyone ever seen or heard of this company?
It seems pretty good but I bet it is about as trustworthy as gas station sushi

You should DEFINITELY buy one! There's only one way to find out...

looks like they've been talked about since the early 2010's.

Your right I have never seen or heard of the people's liberation differentials.
I mean it's one thing to get $4.99 channel locks and screwdrivers from China that you are not going to sweat of you leave them on a job site but a locking differential is another thing.

What could go wrong? They're made of the highest quality Chinesium alloy and built to exacting Taiwanese standards by child labor.

It’s a lot of work to replace a broken locker. Not to mention when to brakes on a trail doubles that time.

Warranty is void if the vehicle does not have stock sized tires.

from the shirt and other item page .TRE other product for fun and gift, hope all of you will love them. New Merchandise and gift always updating.

Very Chinese much pass.

The other thing to consider is that while ARB bore the R&D costs, the Chinese copy is just that - a copy of other's work.

The Chinese would never steal IP, just ask them. It’s merely a coincidence that their products are identical to the originals with the possible exception of quality.

Last edited:
If you really want the quality stuff, wait until the North Koreans come out with their own version that they will knock off from the Chinese. Then you will have two degrees of separation from ARB.

I’ve read about them on Zuki forums and seem to do ok in the zuki axles but I wouldn’t be so sure of them in a cruiser. You’re talking a lot more stress, weight and power than a zuki. 😁

I’ve read about them on Zuki forums and seem to do ok in the zuki axles but I wouldn’t be so sure of them in a cruiser. You’re talking a lot more stress, weight and power than a zuki. 😁
i have only looked at them after seeing them on an internet search. I have not seen any reviews on them from toyota drivers. I'm just going to stick it out and get the ARB's this winter.

Buy once, cry once

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom