MUDShip Vacaville-Fontana and back Dec 10-12. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bummer man...how’d they get away with that?

Anyhow, I’m not going down that weekend. Sorry bud.

They let me leave 10 days sooner, so hard to complain. I‘ll be reimbursed for mileage, though so not totally out-of-pocket.

thanks anyway!

Shoutout to @dsmud4u just completed a pickup/dropoff from Portland to Los Angeles. Price was great, service was great. For anyone considering him for transport, he certainly gets my recommendation based on my recent experience.

Shoutout to @dsmud4u just completed a pickup/dropoff from Portland to Los Angeles. Price was great, service was great. For anyone considering him for transport, he certainly gets my recommendation based on my recent experience.

No problem, reach out anytime. As long as my unit is up north I can make these runs at least once a month.

Hey I’m looking to get 5 wheels from Redding, CA to Los Angeles. When is your next run down? Not in a huge hurry, could see about getting the shipment to Sacramento but they said prefer Local pickup.

Hey I’m looking to get 5 wheels from Redding, CA to Los Angeles. When is your next run down? Not in a huge hurry, could see about getting the shipment to Sacramento but they said prefer Local pickup.

I can do this at the end of the month.

August 19th is the tentative date I’m coming down south. Might only have a set of wheels and a set of tires on the trailer.

Sacramento to Huntington Beach ... need 4 wheels transported .... can you do it soon pls advise

Sacramento to Huntington Beach ... need 4 wheels transported .... can you do it soon pls advise

PM coming your way!

I have a bit of bad news. I’m going to move this trip back a few weeks with the truck and I’ll be taking our car down. It’s a bad-news good-news scenario.

Axle seal decided to finally let go so I was left with a few options. As I had previously talked about in a thread, I was reaching out for shops in the bay-area. I pulled the trigger and ordered ARB lockers, Nitro 4.88 master rebuild kit and birf seals and wheels bearings. Needless to say, the wife is pissed due to logic of reasoning at how it’s best I do it all at once. only thing I left out was the chromoly axles and I’m not sure I could of sold that.

Enough about me...I will change the thread to reflect the next tentative date and will reach out to two other mud members for the transport of the cruiser from Ocean side and a motor and trans I sold.

Edit: forgot to mention I bought everthing from Austin and Yotamasters. Parts shipped next day! Also, truck is going to MS Auto gears in Santa Clara.

Last edited:
Next date coming down is the afternoon on September 4th. Get your request in. trucks, wheels, tires, bumpers etc.
Coming right back up on Labor Day to Chico.

Next trip is 24th down south and back up on the 27th

My last trip down south is the 2nd of next month and will be until November.

Saul just delivered some parts to me from Los Angeles. Communication was great, fair price, will definitely use him again in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom