MUDShip Chico to Fontana Ca Aug 19th. Might be coming right back up.

I’ll be traveling down to southern Ca one weekend a month from Sacramento with an empty trailer for anyone that needs a vehicle moved or parts for that matter. 16’ car hauler trailer.

edit: I’ll be headed from Chico to Fontana. I can take my truck and trailer if need be for anyone needed something large moved.

Last edited:

I’ll be driving back to finish my rear bumper in Fontana this weekend and picking up some things from our storage.

My uncle got a little creative with the plasma cutter and free hand this.
DE2CF762-FAD2-45A9-BFBC-0B786E050ADC.jpeg
2D50E774-8D5F-48E3-8350-7F6554A9476C.jpeg

Headed down south to Fontana this Tuesday the 11th with no trailer. I’ll have some space in the truck for anyone interested. I will come back up with the trailer.

Last trip for a while. I’ve got space in a 26’ Uhaul. After this I’ll be coming up from Los Angeles to Orville one weekend a month.

It’s looking like I’m taking off Thursday the 20th to Orville and coming back Monday the 24th in February. I’ll take our car but if I here some interest I can take the truck and or trailer.

Just wanted to give a shout out to dsmud4u ... he helped me out with bringing a bunper up to sacramento from socal. Picked up and delivered as advertised! Great guy and highly recommended!!

San Jose to Fontana Ca...

Leaving the 26th afternoon and returning the morning of the 28th. Taking the 80 but I have my car hílate with me if need be.

Any chance you are traveling SoCal to NorCal on Aug 9?
It’s not in the cards right now but I’ll likely head down and up again once more in August.

Must is be done that weekend and wha’ cha got?

CJK

It’s not in the cards right now but I’ll likely head down and up again once more in August.

Must is be done that weekend and wha’ cha got?
It’s me that needs transpo ;)

I’ll be at Pendleton for a week but military got me a one-way ride down there so it’s between renting a car and driving back to San Jose or hitching a ride with a mudder and paying for gas :)

It’s me that needs transpo ;)

I’ll be at Pendleton for a week but military got me a one-way ride down there so it’s between renting a car and driving back to San Jose or hitching a ride with a mudder and paying for gas :)
Bummer man...how’d they get away with that?

Anyhow, I’m not going down that weekend. Sorry bud.

Top Bottom