1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chicagoland Chapter

Discussion in 'TLCA- Discussion Forum' started by Ron_Z., Jan 21, 2004.

1. Ron_Z.

Ron_Z.

I'm sure Tadd Ballard has addressed this in the past, but I will mention it again. I have been contacted by a local Toyota Dealer in Buffalo Grove, Arlington Toyota. The owner to be more exact. He has expressed an interest in hosting a chapter out of the dealership.

The problems are that there is nobody local within TLCA to stepping up to help make this work. Todd is spread thin with work and as moderator here and so am I with work and all I do with the Cub Scouts.

The owner is offering his dealership as a meeting place and even use of a bay or two plus discounts. Not to mention possibly even a technician.

If anyone is interested in getting a chapter going please contact me and I'll get you the dealers info.

Thanks,
    Ron Zaremba, TLCA #8276
    '97 FZJ80 with stuff and pinstriping by Mother Nature

2. Gumby

Gumby Supamod Staff Member s-Moderator

As official "holder of most of the stuff" you can contact me if you want to re-start Windy City. I'll also be happy to help if you want to start anew. Unfortunately I never did get the gem of the Windy City holdings - the Windycity.org website access, but there is a lot of other stuff here.

3. archie

archie

you got another member whenever you get things going. archie in the NW side of chicago.