For Sale Chicago - Timeless 1997 Pearl Red Collectors Edition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I can't believe I'm doing this but here it goes. If anyone is interested it is a very well maintained vehicle by a well respected member on this board. He (Gumby) was very gracious by taking the time to do most of the maintenance.

$7900.00 (stock w/out lockers)

1. replaced shocks and springs.
2. PHH (60k miles ago)
3. radiator and all fluids flushed yearly
4. New shocks
5. New springs
6. front birf / axle re-pack
7. Tires have a lot of thread left (three years old approximately)

Very good condition inside and out.

1997 Toyota Land Cruiser Collectors Edition Pearl Red

PM me...
DSC03082_rev1.jpg
DSC03077.jpg
DSC03088.jpg

I am not looking to buy another 80 series but somebody should snap this up. It is in great shape!

More pics

Thank you. It is in almost pristine condition given it's age.
DSC03091.jpg
DSC03076_rev1.jpg
DSC03080_rev1.jpg

Very nice! How's the rust coming from the midwest? Any pictures of engine and/or undercarriage?

D'oh Thanks for pointing that out Canaan88.
Tepui: I've struggled with this decision for a looong time because of the obvious benefits and I never see one anywhere around these parts. I use Mequiare's wax when I do it and I'm not sure what the guys at the local car wash use.
philthyphil: There is small surface rust around passenger side windshield and undercarriage is solid. It is always garaged kept and doesn't go long between washes. I had some pics of the undercarriage when Gumby had it on the hydraulic lift but they got lost on my last iphone firmware upgrade. I'll figure something out.

Editorial: Meguiare's leather cleaner for the interior.

A very beautiful 80, but I want to make a suggestion you should re-adjust the rear wiper. It looks like crap. Should only take you about 2 minutes to do this with a 10mm socket. Little details count!

Good to know! Thanks for the feedback Impreza...

PM sent.

Very nice 80 you have there. Rare color, too. I wish you luck with the sale.

That is a clean looking LC, very nice.

Thank you both gentleman [Sylo07 and Patrick]. It is a very difficult decision but I know whomever decides on it will be happy.

Huge difference from the chrome emblems! Thank you...

Thank you! I love that color. I wish they never abandoned it on the 100.

I have never seen a Red CE. Very cool.

There's a stunning red CE in my town. No board, no rack, no spoiler. I keep slapping my hand to not put a note on the windshield with an offer every time I see it parked at the local grocery store.

Really a gorgeous color.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom