Chicago LX Inspection (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the heads up. The owner claims they spend the winter in Florida where it is garage kept. I hope to find someone to check it out. May have to find a body shop and mechanic nearby to look it over if there are no members available in the area

I live 3 miles away from this address. very familiar with the 100 series. I own 100,80 and a 60. doing all my repairs. I might be of help if you are interested. just help a friend a few weeks ago purchased a 2005 GX470.

Last edited:
If it doesn't go through with the other member, I can look at it for you.

I work in high end detailing at a well respected shop in the Schaumburg IL only about half hour away and we offer pre-purchase inspections. I can tell you exactly if any panels have been repainted (paint thickness gauge), inspect the underside, etc. I have an 07 LX myself.

By the way, I hope you realize what you're getting into buying a jet black vehicle. The most pain in the ass color to maintain hand down.

LOL, thanks for the offer. As hard as it may be, they sure do look nice when cleaned up!!!

Shoutout to ejbea_7 for inspecting this LX. My buddy is working out the details and plans to be a new LX owner as soon as possible. Thanks for your help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom