SOLD 1995 Toyota Landcruiser ( 80 series) | CHICAGO | w 292k - NO RUST (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Chicago IL. 1995 toyota Landcruiser ( 80 series)

Hello Everyone,

I am considering to sell my 1995 Toyota Landcruiser (80 series) with 293k miles on it. Fit with a clean Carfax. This truck drives straight and with good amount of power. I am not sure what to price it as, but I was thinking of putting in the details below and you all can help me consider a good price to let this go.

Please review the below details and let me know if anyone is interested. This truck is located in Chicago IL. And was recently shipped here from Dallas (no rust at all)

Crown Customs and Coating – Elk Grove, IL. – powder coat original OEM TOYO 1995 rims – 635$
OEM TOYO hub caps – 65$ from ebay used
BFGOODRICH 35s brand new – from tire rack (under 100 miles) KO2s – 5 full rim (1 spare) – 315 75 16 = 970$
2.5 inch lift OM with shocks and springs – by prior owner
293k original miles
Carfax Clean no roll back no accidents, etc. (no games/bs)
New radio – PIONEER (950$) with rear camera installed recently (150$)
Brand (rebuilt) new DENSO TOYO OEM power steering motor installed (630$) – Including high pressure power steering hose
Brand new DENSO TOYO OEM starter ($630)
Brand new Washer fluid motor (non OEM) – 45$ part + 100 labor
Brand new LED headlights – by prior owner
Brand new leather seats replaced (driver/passenger only) – by prior owner
One Xfinity 12 inch subwoofer with amplifier – by prior owner
Brand new Brakes OEM DENSO TOYO front only – 500$
Brand new DENSO TOYO OEM Kit for KNUCKLE rebuild/axel rebuilt – ~~800$ (seal and gasket OEM TOYO from dealer)
Brake hoses replaced – (as they were rusted) and now work perfect after bled.
Calipers overhauled (400$)
AC brand new – system installed (with new compressor) and works awesome – by prior owner
Heat works excellent/
COMPUSTAR 2 way Remote starter + Alarm – 650$
Brand new non OEM – Brake booster – by prior owner
NO RUST – Dallas bought and TX owned entire life (just moved it to Chicago 2022)- FLUID FILM (rust spray protection)– sprayed every summer since owned in Chicago.
FIXED power seats for passenger and drivers with new gears (from Gamiviti.com) – well known for toyo seats gears (65$)
ARB bumper – 1700$+- by prior owner
Newer Battery -125$ - by prior owner (seems like a Walmart brand)
Major Tune up with OEM TOYO spark plugs wires, etc. – 150$
MAJOR wheel Alignment – 85$ - Superior off-roading vehicle shop, That is not like a firestone, they are specialized in doing alignments for trucks.
3 copies of keys – 15$
Relay Skid Control – from PARTSOUQ – 50$
All 3 rows are available for seating up to 7 humans
All windows go up and down
All door locks unlock and lock
Interior lights changed to LED with hyper white bulbs
Ceramic Paint correction/ buff detail – the clear coat has returned and its super shiny – 450$

Issues –
Has a minor exhaust leak, when accelerating you can hear it. I might go get it fixed as a patch up but prefer to leave it to next owner.
Dampness from oil leak from front of engine (common for a 80 series) – would see a penny size stain if parked for 1 week or less
Drivers door turns on the interior lights, but the other 3 doors when opened the interior lights do not turn on. Switch bad?
NO LOCKERS but you can install them on your own aftermarket since this truck is just so awesome!!

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.

2E2DD468-0181-4465-BFDE-4930E7E7085D.jpeg

9CD3EED8-B8C1-42A7-B27D-406B795E217C.png

84CC826C-4581-4A86-A5F2-9B79AA346C7C.png

E51F1683-2283-4A9E-9FC0-A7733FB9CDE6.png

0071B05F-3910-4BD8-8F60-A1B25F177A7B.jpeg

Hello Everyone,

I am considering to sell my 1995 Toyota Landcruiser (80 series) with 293k miles on it. Fit with a clean Carfax. This truck drives straight and with good amount of power. I am not sure what to price it as, but I was thinking of putting in the details below and you all can help me consider a good price to let this go.

Please review the below details and let me know if anyone is interested. This truck is located in Chicago IL. And was recently shipped here from Dallas (no rust at all)

Crown Customs and Coating – Elk Grove, IL. – powder coat original OEM TOYO 1995 rims – 635$
BFGOODRICH 35s brand new – from tire rack (under 100 miles) KO2s – 5 full rim (1 spare) – 315 75 16 = 970$
293k original miles
Brand (rebuilt) new DENSO TOYO OEM power steering motor installed (630$) – Including high pressure power steering hose
Brand new DENSO TOYO OEM Kit for KNUCKLE rebuild/axel rebuilt – ~~800$ (seal and gasket OEM TOYO from dealer)
AC brand new – system installed (with new compressor) and works awesome – by prior owner
Heat works excellent/
NO RUST – Dallas bought and TX owned entire life (just moved it to Chicago 2022)- FLUID FILM (rust spray protection)– sprayed every summer since owned in Chicago.
FIXED power seats for passenger and drivers with new gears (from Gamiviti.com) – well known for toyo seats gears (65$)
MAJOR wheel Alignment – 85$ - Superior off-roading vehicle shop, That is not like a firestone, they are specialized in doing alignments for trucks.
3 copies of keys – 15$
Ceramic Paint correction/ buff detail – the clear coat has returned and its super shiny – 450$

Issues –
Has a minor exhaust leak, when accelerating you can hear it. I might go get it fixed as a patch up but prefer to leave it to next owner.
Dampness from oil leak from front of engine (common for a 80 series) – would see a penny size stain if parked for 1 week or less
Drivers door turns on the interior lights, but the other 3 doors when opened the interior lights do not turn on. Switch bad?
NO LOCKERS but you can install them on your own aftermarket since this truck is just so awesome!!

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.

View attachment 3029462

View attachment 3029463

View attachment 3029464

View attachment 3029465

View attachment 3029466

D481693A-2368-4E55-BB55-8381C92317A8.jpeg

2A046919-1932-4695-AB2C-AF7039E164E2.jpeg

2DCC7DDD-1953-43F1-A43D-F949FC1183A1.jpeg

367B45A1-F2B4-4764-81CB-2772AEE8B83A.png

74A725FC-C9EA-485C-B3A8-A08B55BB1E62.jpeg

Maybe this weekend I’ll come look at it. I sent you a message with my cell phone number. Send me a text.
Dan

Hello Everyone,

293k original miles
Heat works excellent/
3 copies of keys – 15$

Issues –

View attachment 3029462

View attachment 3029463

View attachment 3029464

View attachment 3029465

View attachment 3029466
Doink

UPDATE: 05/2023

Hello Everyone,

I am considering to sell my 1995 Toyota Landcruiser (80 series) with 292k miles on it. Fit with a clean Carfax. This truck drives straight and with good amount of power. ASKING 19,500 CASH. (title in hand) Please review the below details and let me know if anyone is interested. This truck is located in Chicago IL. And was recently shipped here from Dallas (no rust at all)

292k original miles
One Xfinity 12 inch subwoofer with Brand new RockFord Fosgate Amp (175$) - 04/2023
Heat works excellent!!
NO RUST – Dallas bought and TX owned entire life (just moved it to Chicago 2023)- FLUID FILM (rust spray protection)– sprayed every summer since owned in Chicago.
FIXED power seats for passenger and drivers with new gears (from Gamiviti.com) – well known for toyo seats gears (65$) -
Copies of keys – 15$
All windows go up and down slow in WINTER

Issues –
Dampness from oil leak from front of engine (common for a 80 series) – would see a penny/Quarter sized within a couple days or so

Priced 19,500$ cash (OBO)
willing to ship if required
located: CHICAGO IL (by ohare airport)

pic2.png

remote start.png

seat 2.jpeg

seat 3.jpeg

seat 4.jpeg

Last edited:
UPDATE: 05/2023

Hello Everyone,

I am considering to sell my 1995 Toyota Landcruiser (80 series) with 292k miles on it. Fit with a clean Carfax. This truck drives straight and with good amount of power. ASKING 19,500 CASH. (title in hand) Please review the below details and let me know if anyone is interested. This truck is located in Chicago IL. And was recently shipped here from Dallas (no rust at all)

292k original miles
One Xfinity 12 inch subwoofer with Brand new RockFord Fosgate Amp (175$) - 04/2023
Heat works excellent!!
NO RUST – Dallas bought and TX owned entire life (just moved it to Chicago 2023)- FLUID FILM (rust spray protection)– sprayed every summer since owned in Chicago.
FIXED power seats for passenger and drivers with new gears (from Gamiviti.com) – well known for toyo seats gears (65$) -
Copies of keys – 15$
All windows go up and down slow in WINTER

Issues –
Dampness from oil leak from front of engine (common for a 80 series) – would see a penny/Quarter sized within a couple days or so

Priced 19,500$ cash (OBO)
willing to ship if required
located: CHICAGO IL (by ohare airport)

View attachment 3308186

View attachment 3308187

View attachment 3308188

View attachment 3308189

View attachment 3308191
If you wana negotiate price we can exchange for these awesome bronze that came from tx and on newer 33z

9F6A8FC7-954D-4729-9939-7C059E617DD6.jpeg

C9040AB4-B648-4A7B-9B8C-2EB4C7C3705A.jpeg

27812337-D585-4DA3-964D-BD3C9F3AD1EB.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom