For Sale Chicago Area: LC100 Near New Ironman Stage 3 Nitro Kit, Snorkel, Spacers, Rear Mud Flap Deletes, and more - Pick up / Local Meet Only (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Will not separate and will not ship -

It's a hassle for me to get these all separated and shipped out.
Not looking to recover all of my invested $$$$. Just trying to get rid of all together to a good home and a good deal for someone looking to modify their rig.

Here are the items included (condition is brand new never mounted / used or otherwise noted) -

1) Ironman Stage 3 Nitro Kit - only item used was the rear springs. Had them installed for a couple weeks and then removed them. The vehicle did not move when these springs were installed. The springs are scuffed / scratched from the install and uninstallation.
2) eBay Snorkel Kit
3) Rear Mud Flap Delete Plates
4) Pair of Bora 1" Spacers to fit front LC100 hubs 5x150 (had them installed so I could bolt up some rock warrior wheels, but did not drive the vehicle - no locktite on threads, but some anti-seize)
5) Pair of Spidertrax 1.25" Spacers 5x150 (same as above)
6) Light Bar Switch with harness to fit into the stock slots near the rear window vent switches
7) Milwaukee Hole Saw and Holder to install the snorkel kit
8) 2 pairs of Energy Suspension larger urethane bump stops (will take some custom work to get these fitted)
9) OEM Bolts from Toyota (for lower control arm, for front shock mounting, for rear shock mounting)

Price for all is $1500

Thanks!

IMG_7019.JPG

IMG_6932.JPG

IMG_6935.JPG

IMG_6936.JPG

IMG_6937.JPG

Will not separate and will not ship -

It's a hassle for me to get these all separated and shipped out.
Not looking to recover all of my invested $$$$. Just trying to get rid of all together to a good home and a good deal for someone looking to modify their rig.

Here are the items included (condition is brand new never mounted / used or otherwise noted) -

1) Ironman Stage 3 Nitro Kit - only item used was the rear springs. Had them installed for a couple weeks and then removed them. The vehicle did not move when these springs were installed. The springs are scuffed / scratched from the install and uninstallation.
2) eBay Snorkel Kit
3) Rear Mud Flap Delete Plates
4) Pair of Bora 1" Spacers to fit front LC100 hubs 5x150 (had them installed so I could bolt up some rock warrior wheels, but did not drive the vehicle - no locktite on threads, but some anti-seize)
5) Pair of Spidertrax 1.25" Spacers 5x150 (same as above)
6) Light Bar Switch with harness to fit into the stock slots near the rear window vent switches
7) Milwaukee Hole Saw and Holder to install the snorkel kit
8) 2 pairs of Energy Suspension larger urethane bump stops (will take some custom work to get these fitted)
9) OEM Bolts from Toyota (for lower control arm, for front shock mounting, for rear shock mounting)

Price for all is $1500

Thanks!

View attachment 2943194

View attachment 2943195

View attachment 2943197

View attachment 2943198

View attachment 2943199
Banging deal

Where in Chicago area? Would you be available if I want to pick up this weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom