SOLD Chicago area (Cary IL): 1997 FZJ80 factory 3 lockers, 33" internal bead locked tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Selling a 97 TLC. I'm the 2nd owner, bought in 2003, it was a daily driver until about two years ago..., she's ready for new adventures, I won't be able to take'er when I move.
More pictures here: photos.app.goo.gl/coRuCPMK8Xy4X2X26
Good: most work has been done by me or the local (Pauly) Toyota in Crystal Lake, IL. I have all records since 2003. Recent work: New exhaust and front diff rebuilt due to highway-speed rattle and whine, both done ~ 3 years ago, and gas tank filler replaced a year ago.

Bad: no A/C (all parts throughout the A/C system are less than 3 years old except the pump and the evaporator; evap has the leak), power steering pump is weak, rear diff recently stopped locking, three of four fender flares are missing, one side rock slider has a rusted mount and is removed to be fixed (I don't plan to fix now), and she hasn't been driven much in about a year. rear diff has started to whine at highway speeds. Also, for about a decade or so, an ABS sensor issue causes the brake pedal to flutter momentarily right as she comes to a stop; ABS fuse removal has been my cure.

Ugly: this TLC has lived in rust belt Chicago its entire life, and it shows. Rust at the bottom edge of most/all sheet metal.
*BONUS*: four (4) Staun internal bead-locked tires/wheels, 33"x12.50R15LT (a pair of BFG KMs and a pair of Kumho Venture MTs), all four tires are heavily siped for off-road racing (used for one race about 10-ish years ago--*NOT* by this truck LOL, I got them after the race). Yes they are on 15" rims but they do fit this Cruiser (I had to give a little kiss with an angle grinder to a casting edge on the rear calipers tho :) ).
Asking $3,900, will drop the price every week or so until it sells depending on interest, now on cargurus.
Again, more pictures here: photos.app.goo.gl/coRuCPMK8Xy4X2X26

Thanks,
224-704-4230

MVIMG_20200728_190938.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom