SOLD Chicago: 5 '15 LX570 OEM Wheels and 5 Rock Warriors - will deliver to NY/NJ post-sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For sale:

Full set of five (5) 2015 20" LX570 OEM wheels with OEM Dunlop tires (which I'd recommend against using). Removed from my LX570 when I bought her at 21k miles. Very good condition. TPMS removed.
20"x 8" , 5x150 BCD, +60mm offset. $500 FOB Chicago.

Full set of five (5) Rock Warriors with some sundry collection of tires which would get you home on a short road trip. Bought as a set to put winter tires on my LX, but I have not found I need separate winter tires in Chicago, unlike the northeast. They are all in good condition, but expect some scratches, etc. No TPMS.
17" x 8", 5x150 BCD, +50mm offset. $1100 FOB Chicago.

If anyone expresses interest at all, I'll run down to the basement at take some detail pictures. I am willing to ship worldwide; buyer pays shipping.

I travel to NY/NJ very frequently for work - couple times a month. Can also come to Atlanta. If it's of interest, I can deliver to either of those locations for $100 post sale.

IMG_3139.jpg
Also happy to trade for high quality fly fishing gear and maybe upland hunting stuff...
IMG_3122.JPG

Last edited:
I am interested in the RW wheels. I live in Seattle so shipping would be the best bet. Do you have a way to estimate freight?

Looks like both of these sets of wheels are sold locally. I'll update Saturday if any wheels remain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom