SOLD Chicago: 2016 Turtleback Expedition Trailer. Fully Loaded (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling my 2016 Turtleback Expedition Trailer.
Asking Price is $22,000 OBO.

The Expedition is the flagship trailer and is built to handle the diverse
conditions of North America. Designed and tested for the toughest of trails, the Expedition is the perfect trailer for base-camping with a family sized group or long-distance overland adventures. This model comes outfitted with every option available at time of purchase. These options and modular add-ons enhance the amenities and capabilities for specific owner needs and it’s ready for extended outings with its 42-gallon water tank, 6-gallon water heater, shower, slide-out kitchen, electronics package, and over 52 cubic feet of storage. Hand-crafted in Phoenix, Arizona by fellow outdoor enthusiasts with a passion for quality ensures this model can handle the challenges of the trail while bringing the comforts of home.

This trailer is fitted with Steel Frame, 3500lb Rubber Torsion Axles, Electric Brakes, FN Flow Forged 17x9 -12mm Alloy Wheels & Brand New Cooper 285-70R17 Tires. The Roof Rack was custom made along with the front facing removeable basket. I has Multi Rail Aluminum Rack, specifically made to hold a One UP USA Bike Rack on each side. It has a 42 Gal Food Grade Water Tank. 12V On-Demand Water Pump. Brand new 6 Gal High Efficiency Water Heater. External Shower Storage. CNC Laser Cut & Bent Aluminuml48” x 32” Nose Box, 45” Side Box and 1 30" Side box. 55+ Cubic Feet Of Storage Kitchen made from durable baltic birch Wood Cabinetry. Solid Maple Countertop. 1 Slide Out Kitchen Pantry Drawer. Pot & Pan Box. Customizable Drawer Dividers. 2 Burner Partner Steel Stove & Cover. Deep Dometic Stainless Steel Sink. Hot & Cold Faucet. Brushed S/Steel Fold Down Table. Door Storage Bin (1)l11lb Propane Tank and a 7lb back up. Green Under Glow "Turtle LEDS". Includes Plate Levelers, and Choke Blocks.

Additional Add ons at time of purchase were.
Dual Deep Cycle Batteries. 2000w Sine wave inverter. Shore Power Charger. Solar Panel with Solar Charger, Max Coupler 360* rotating hitch Assembly Partner Stove.

Brand new Items Installed this summer 2019:
Cooper Stt Pro Tires and FN Wheels 17x9 Six Shooter Wheels
GO FSR 80" Tri Layer Extreme Weather Roof Top Tent. 8 nights in it Total.
Custom Made All Aluminum Modular Roof rack with One Up USA Bike Rack Holder (bike Rack not included)
Front Mounted Removable Modular Basket.
Custom Aluminum Awning Attachment that Doubles as storage for awning poles and accessories.
Baja Designs In Storage box Lighting
270* Bat Wing Awning and Tapered Zip in Panels. (Brand new never Deployed)
Brand New 6 Gallon Water Heater and Sink Faucet.

Over All Condition:
The Trailer Has about 10k Miles on it.
The Powder Coat and under Coat are in good condition.
The trailer has been used, there are rock chips and marks on the trailer from use.
Stored Indoors and Heated Facility (picture of its normal resting place included)
Everything works perfectly on the trailer and its ready for your next adventure!

Link to All the Pictures:
Turtle Back Trailer For sale

Please email me at josephkrelle@gmail.com or Call me. 630-707-1365 or Text. Willing to drive a bit for delivery, or meet part way.

img-20191028-173033_orig.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom