SOLD CHICAGO: 2002 LEXUS LX470 W/NAVIGATION (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
Black
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1 (1).jpg

2002 LEXUS LX470 w/Navigation
147,000 miles
Doug Thorley Headers/ECU (Torque Monster DRIVES MUCH BETTER THAN STOCK: pass cars without planning in advance)
OLD MAN EMU suspension lift 1.5" (awesome handling)
LED Headlights/fogs (much better than xenon)
Brand New Michelin Defender LTX Tires makes car feel/drive like new
Custom Passport Concealed Radar Detector
Stainless Steel brake lines Brembo rotors/Akebano Ceramic pads give better stopping power than stock
Military grade fixed Radio Antenna
New Battery
$10,900

7.jpg
6.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

Hi! Can you please provide detailed pictures of frame and top and underside of engine compartment? Can you comment on service records? How long have you owned it?

Hi! Can you please provide detailed pictures of frame and top and underside of engine compartment? Can you comment on service records? How long have you owned it?
I've had it for 10 years. This LX470 instilled my love for Land Cruisers. I personally feel this is the greatest 100 because its the fastest NA 100 I am aware of. The 100 platform is only lacking in terms of speed in my opinion and this solved it. It was regularly serviced at BUR Autocare in Addison, IL and a huge labor of love. He became an expert on land cruisers because of me. I recommend Tony to everyone.
WhatsApp Image 2023-04-19 at 2.23.42 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-04-19 at 2.23.41 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-04-19 at 2.23.40 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2023-04-19 at 2.23.40 AM (1).jpeg

Same truck? That's a hefty price drop in a few months, was there an issue discovered?

No issues just want funds for new project.

After reading the last thread, you have a USA 4.7, not the stock JDM. Same output, different assembly, feel free to search that.

Muffler looks like it has a large crack in it on the 3rd picture in your most recent post.

Scaling on the rear crossmember behind the bumper cover. How bad is the rust above the spare?

Fastest NA? North America? Naturally aspirated? 02s come with a 4 speed, 03-05 comes with 5speed, 06+ are VVTI with extra HP.

Suspension “feeling” is a personal level, but I’ve read enough that weren’t as thrilled as you are with that setup.

Have you replaced the rad, CVs, starter? Think big ticket/labor intensive.

I think your a bit steep on price if your trying to move quick.

CV, Starter and radiator have been replaced. My mechanic did a lot of preventive maintenance on the vehicle. Come drive it and tell me what you think after driving it vs stock. Im sure you will agree it is fast, officially being fastest may be questionable but its dang fast. So nice you dont care for super charger, speaking from experience.

Suspension with nice tires makes a world of a difference. Took me awhile to realize this. Each person will have his/her own taste on it. I can speak about mine that its very nice and comfortable and hard to imagine anything better. My prius loving sister loves driving it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom