Cheesehead Invasion 2005 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

warpdriv said:
What I mean is mine is not streetable. Will I need to trailer it to the trail everyday?

Thanks,

You will be able to trailer to all the trails in Clayton, if we run the 2 private parks......all bets are off at Poteau, don't know what trails they are planning on.
Butch

Seriously thinking about making this. Are they any trails for a big gay 80?

I am a little lost on the hotel thing. Clayton Fri/Sat then Poetau on Sun? Is anyone camping?

Who cares David, just get your ass to Clayton by 6pm Friday night!!!!

ttt

My plans got changed for me. :grinpimp:

I'll be coming up Friday night and wheelin' Saturday and some of Sunday ...
and of course I never wheel alone.

I'm postin' up for The White Trash to make it an official run for us. :cool:

The Commune will be established at the State Park.

The White Trash are in!!

:bounce: :bounce2: :flamingo: :flamingo: :flamingo: :bounce2: :bounce:

Josh was talking to the State Park guys, turns out they have a new bunk house, thinks it sleeps 10, with a kitchen, he thinks it rents for around 150 per nite....interest?
Butch

fer the whole dealio? screamin price...

pack yer earplugs :D

Sounds like niner and I are in....his tow rig, my trailer/40....arrive on Fri sometime, unsure on Poteau for M tho....tossup mode between the hotel and crashin the commune with his slide-in....he/I will discusson Sat and decide fer sure....

woody said:
fer the whole dealio? screamin price...

pack yer earplugs :D

Sounds like niner and I are in....his tow rig, my trailer/40....arrive on Fri sometime, unsure on Poteau for M tho....tossup mode between the hotel and crashin the commune with his slide-in....he/I will discusson Sat and decide fer sure....

That is excellent news!!!!

can't have a CHI without at least 1 CH present...the goal is to double the CH presence every year....1 last year, 2 this year

that'd be...mmmm.....carry the one....5 next year?

dammit.....

I'll be there, Too bad my Junk isn't going to make it, Crap maybe next time!

I've called the state park, machine says he returns phone calls after 5 so as soon as I know I will post up here, maybe it's soon enough if you have Motel res. you can cancel.
Butch

OK just talked to the State Park, it's a 2 BR large Cabin, fully equipped Kitchen, 2 queen beds and 2 twins........I reserved it, all I want/need is some folks to share the $150 per night.......I'm sure we can stash as many folks in there as we want......I'd soon sleep on my cot anyway. :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
If we put 6 in there it will only be $25 each....
Butch

Anyone know what the plans are for food? I need to know how many meals I need to pack for the trip. Any good places to eat breakfast?

Hopefully my POS junk will be ready to wheel by then. Getting some last minute fixes done.

Charles

niner and I will take 2 spots in the shack....and we claim a queen if we must share :D (tho, i can pack a cot easily too and bags....)

Cabin deal .... The White Trash leadin' the way again. :grinpimp:

Credit this one to Fro ... our Secretary/Treasurer/Spiritual Advisor. :cheers:

Takin' The Commune indoors!! :bounce: :bounce2:

:flamingo:

woody said:
niner and I will take 2 spots in the shack....and we claim a queen if we must share :D (tho, i can pack a cot easily too and bags....)

Damn :confused: and I was counting on you being my bitch for the weekend.......

woody said:

That is going to be one SMELLY cabin.. Bunch of guys eating cheese and drinking beer.

Texican said:
Damn :confused: and I was counting on you being my bitch for the weekend.......

I can be bought :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom