Checking in... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm sure some of my old friends are still here. Miss winter wheeling in AZ with ya, and the plethora of trails.
Headed out yesterday for my winter activity. The cruiser turned 100K and I did a little snow shoeing. The area is just north of Idaho City. A ton of snow has been falling and the view didn't disappoint. There was a large burn up there last year and I wanted to see the changes. Happy New Year to all!!!
IMG_1702.JPG
IMG_1685.JPG

Good to hear you are well Brittan - that looks beautiful but very cold!

Still making your Dutch Oven Peach Cobbler recipe at club outings and have shared the method with many others, too! Glad you're doing well, and stay warm. (It's going to be 71F today in PHX,... Just throwing that out there!)

Still making your Dutch Oven Peach Cobbler recipe at club outings and have shared the method with many others, too! Glad you're doing well, and stay warm. (It's going to be 71F today in PHX,... Just throwing that out there!)

This^^^
I remember the Turkey Creek cobbler, one of the best ever, and the need to vacate in the middle of the night bummer...
Stay in touch! :cheers:

:cheers:

also own an 80 now, and a Pink Panty :flamingo:

Good to hear from you. Having just turned 100k may make your 80 the lowest mileage in the club if not the southwest.

Thanks all--

Yes. Still doing dutch ovens and sharing the religion of cobbler.

Claudia - two wagons now? Do you let Michael drive one?

Saddletrap - You back in Scottsdale?

Slipshot - That's a bad memory, having to take off in the middle of the night. Should have brought an extra sleeping bag for my son :(

LongDuck - It's been unusually cold and snowy here but I was done with the heat. The mt biking season is better too. In Boise I mt biking until mid Nov and pick it up again mid Feb. In AZ I stopped biking in May and started up again in Sept/Oct.

I do miss the AZ trails. Here it's all about dirt bikes so I've picked up a Husqvarna FE350.

Hello Brittan!

Back in AZ about a year now. Into a different 80 and trying to camp more, the group here camped about 10 months out of 12 and we had two expo outings with three nights camped. Made my goal of 20 nights camping.

Looking forward to 2017, lots of great people with enthusiasm for getting out, making friends and treading lightly as we explore the great expanse of the Southwest.

Hey Brittan, glad to hear all is good. Happy New Year!

Michael claims the 80 in Baton Rouge as his garage queen :princess:

but, even though he could drive anyone of the cruisers, of course, his Blazer RULES :)

Brittan, hope you have a great New Year. Last we rode together your son was working the Ham, good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom