Check VSC System, CEL light, Trac Lite, 4Lo Flashing (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've read everything from this site and others that point the finger at the gas cap seal or click, vacuum valve assembly, neutral safety switch, lift installs, moisture / corrosion in electrical plugs or coming in around roof rack mounts, to the ECM as being the cause of this problem. My 2011 does this every so often. I just unplug the negative and let it reset. I took it in one time recently to have it scanned it was an ABS 1021 code. Not long after looking at his computer, the mechanic said I needed a new ECM. He went right to a spendy fix. Has anyone narrowed this down or figured out the true problem? Thanks

Have you checked CDL actuator / transfer case function? That is what i know brings up all those codes.
I know its all over the forum at least, hence why i exercise mine regularly and only use the pricey gear oil.

Last edited:
Thanks, I'll check it out
Have you checked CDL actuator / transfer case function? That is what i know brings up all those codes.
I know its all over the forum at least, hence why i exercise mine regularly and only use the pricy gear oil.
Thank you, I will check that out

I have the same issue occurring randomly on my 2008 LC. Yesterday I hooked up a battery charger to get an alternator read. I’ve heard charging error can set all these lights off. While running I got a reading of 13.6V, killed the engine and got a battery reading of 13.0V. Does anyone know if 13.6V charge is normal for the oem alternator?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom