Check this out! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Should have the install done on Saturday on a customers truck with this set up.

Luke is very good to work with, and knows what he is talking about. I have refered a few people to him, and, providing we get everything dialed in with this first truck, I will probably sell four or five more kits with no problem to others around here who want it, but do not want to be the guinea pig.. ;)

There will be a write up and many pics to follow....will post up a link when we have it done.

Good luck!

-Steve

i looked at that a few months ago. like the idea, but wonder about crossing axles up...will it interfere with oil pan? my sb350 sits rather low. definitely want to hear your reviews, poser.

Tie-rod behind the axle works great. I really like mine. Turning radius is outstanding. No clearance probs here. Plenty of room under oil pan.

I've been runing this setup for a little less than a year on the 40. I like it, and will be running them on my 45 when it goes SO. The setup is well thought out and there should be no oilpan interference unless your motor is set really low. Take a look where your sump is and where this TR would be.
PMK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom