1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Check this out!

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by godzilla, Mar 10, 2004.

1. godzilla

godzilla

If you want a great steering system, checkout www.4x4labs.com.

2. Poser

Poser Oh...Durka Durka Durka. s-Moderator Supporting Vendor

Media:
    Albums:
    Should have the install done on Saturday on a customers truck with this set up.

Luke is very good to work with, and knows what he is talking about. I have refered a few people to him, and, providing we get everything dialed in with this first truck, I will probably sell four or five more kits with no problem to others around here who want it, but do not want to be the guinea pig.. ;)

There will be a write up and many pics to follow....will post up a link when we have it done.

Good luck!

-Steve

3. nuclearlemon

nuclearlemon not an addict Moderator

Media:
    Albums:
    i looked at that a few months ago. like the idea, but wonder about crossing axles up...will it interfere with oil pan? my sb350 sits rather low. definitely want to hear your reviews, poser.

4. hammerhead

hammerhead

Tie-rod behind the axle works great. I really like mine. Turning radius is outstanding. No clearance probs here. Plenty of room under oil pan.

5. pygpen

pygpen

I've been runing this setup for a little less than a year on the 40. I like it, and will be running them on my 45 when it goes SO. The setup is well thought out and there should be no oilpan interference unless your motor is set really low. Take a look where your sump is and where this TR would be.
    PMK