Check out this sweet Landcruiser Jeep JS40??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey I lost my virginity in the back of a Lima-Bean green Jeep JS40! :tomatoe:

Nice truck, for a Jeep! Gotta ditch those rims and tires, pronto, though! :puke: And an auto tranny? Not likely. I wish it were near me so that I could talk that stupid idiot into selling it to me cheep.

When they were handing out brains, this guy got the "Nanonoggin"

Where the hell do these fxxxtards come from?

We have, here, the perfect response.
evillaugh.gif

Is that the technical term or just scientific slang? :slap:

Administrativly edited to delete racist butthead comments:

Gumby

Just my .02, Later

BTW: Hello board, this is my first post, This is one of the best LC Boards on the web, great work! I've been reading for almost a year now and just registered.
Later, D.

71Lndcrsr,

You may want to edit that post down and keep those opinions to yourself next time.

:slap:

Hey 71Lndcrsr as for your reply I think you belong right in there with the club that ScottFJ40 replied about "fxxxtard" that's just my .02 :mad:

I'm with VA.Cruiser 71Lndcrsr could probably be President of the "fxxxtard" club with comments like that! Seems like there is always one.... :slap:

I dunno that thing might be a good buy "IF" its solid.

Apparently this dude is Cuban. I live near Miami and the rest of the world, at least the spanish part calls them Jeeps. It is in fact a cruiser, but it is probably Cuban Engineered, which is worse than Nig-Rigged.

Just my .02, Later

BTW: Hello board, this is my first post, This is one of the best LC Boards on the web, great work! I've been reading for almost a year now and just registered.
Later, D.

Dude, in your whole year reading posts here, have you read one racist comment? I don't think so. I'll make it short and sweet:
:nono:
Maybe comments like yours are funny or acceptable between you and your cracker friends, but they just don't cut it in the real world.

Heres an idea dude: Go change your name now, since you only have one post its no big loss. Make up another name and then you can bash yourself and pretend like your offended also. Thats the best idea i can come up with for you to hide in the shadows and not look really dumb for the rest of your ih8mud future.

Seriously though, keep that stuff to yourself dude.

I won't preach.........but RACISM IS ANOTHER WORD FOR IGNORANCE!!!!!! :slap: :slap: :slap: :puke:

I also know that it is a figure of speach.....but when you ask a question about your cruizer on this forum.........what kinda answer do you think that an african-american is going to give you now......example: oh, yeah.....it's perfectly fine to run you motor with no oil....go ahead drain it and drive (it's a good thing)........
my stock 78FJ40 might be green...yours might be black...but it has the same 2f under the hood. :G

You da man Gumby!!! :G

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Huh huh, Jman said cracker.
(How do add a little Beavis inflection with a smiley?)
Brog

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom