Check out this insanity (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gold package makes up for no lockers

Seriously, why. Is there a market for any vehicle with low miles? If I had a 1995 Camry with 3200 miles would it be worth 75k?

Time capsule, bubble boy truck. Can't insure it to drive it like a normal vehicle. Too precious. I hope it sells for $1M. Imagine the run up if it had factory lockers.

So many parts on that thing I'd filch. Front door lock actuators. Cruiser control actuator. Steering wheel. Floor mats. Front and rear glass. Transmission. Transfer case. CD player head unit. You can keep the rest.

Yes it’s high. But what would it cost to get a run of the mill 80 into that condition? Half of the parts are no longer available.

So, unicorns do exist...

Yes it’s high. But what would it cost to get a run of the mill 80 into that condition? Half of the parts are no longer available.
Not $110k, that's for sure

Don't forget about the one with 1500 original miles that sold for $135k a few years ago.

Probably $50-60k total to make a $15k cruiser this clean. Would be going down a million rabbit holes finding parts. I was just quoted $15k to repaint my 80 and they didn’t want the business .

/check-out-this-insanity/

I see nothing wrong.
Surely we aren't arguing for less valuable rigs?

Would I be embarrassed to ask half that much for my truck?
Not if there's someone out there who sees the value. :clap:
Till then tho...:steer:

If I was rich enough to buy that I would immediately upload a video loudly farting into the drivers seat

1681493469545035.jpg

It's not in all that great of a condition. Every rubber part on it is over 2 decades old and needs to be replaced, or will shortly after it gets back on the road.

I wonder if the plastic gear in the seat adjustmenter motor is stripped yet?

I agree with the statements about every seal and but bushing being rotted. I might be able to afford $110k on a brand new 2024 80 series. But I wouldn't spend that on a 26 year old one.

I had a 2001 pickup that was just great. Good mileage. Awesome power. Towed well. Wore well. Barely had any problems in 300k miles. That pickup today would be about $100,000 new with the same options. I'd pay that in a heartbeat to have that experience again.
The new pickups are poop though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom