Check out this HJ61 available in Nashville (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
http://www.rockstarmotorcars.com/1989-Toyota-LandCruiser/Used-SUV/Nashville-TN/5749680/Details.aspx

Not too often that you see these available in the States. I might have to make a trip just for a test drive.

635633323255105043.jpg

635633323257917525.jpg

Nice looking FJ40 back there too.

Sweet rig for sure!
Check out land cruisers direct! They a quite a few of these and have been importing them for some time! Plus they are a partner with @cruiseroutfitters so you got a good reputation backing them! http://www.landcruisersdirect.com/

Strange,never seen an PTO winch with a electric motor:rolleyes:.And where is the winch control lever? Should be on the left side on the tunnel.I don't see it.
No picture of the diff lock levers?Warning lights can be seen in the dash pictures though.EDIT diff locks with semi floating rear axle ?,come on .....:hmm:
Strange VX badges on the left fender,not on the right side? Strange non OEM orange reflectors on the fenders in different heighto_O.
Those red lights or reflectors on the back aren't JDM either.Dash is cracked.Steering wheel is from the early eighties ,not late eighties.?
A not super clean strange truck in my opinion.Or the seller doesn't know what he is selling.

Last edited:
He probably saved that one as a 'extra option' sales argument........

All very good points sved but the seller isn't exactly hiding that detail and nothing is surprising in JDM, I'd say the original steering wheel started twisting so they changed if for one in the workshop.
The rest is signs of age and repair but nothing massive stands out, I certainly wouldn't go near it but that's more because of my general distrust of the JDM imports.

Indeed, good one, Sved.

Just curious Crick, why do you distrust JDMs, I always got the impression they were very well maintained and specced out specimens?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom