Check out this dream Landcruiser shop in Japan (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow, what an impressive selection of cruisers. I know that this has been said over and over, but we really get shafted here in the USA when it comes to cruiser selection. Such an incredible vehicle and we get one variant, pathetic. :frown:
Nice selection of aftermarket and OEM parts for the 80. Wish we could get some of that stuff through Toyota USA, right :rolleyes:

Thanks for the link

thats so upsetting to look at.

I think thats equivalent to about $14,000 for that '62 in the middle photo. Worth it?

I would like a BJ70, but what I really want over here is the MegaCruiser! ...saweeet.

That FLEX is in Sapporo, up north, but I think there might be more locations as well.

Their prices are a little high, but if you could be there, crawling around in and under those cruisers, you'd see why. Every one is from Honshu which means no rust whatsoever, low miles, and mint overall condition. Plus they're been restored to 'close to original' where it counts.

$14k for a mint 62 with factory lockers front and rear, only 159,000kms, and that 4.2 turbo-charged dream of an engine is a steal in my books...

I asked him to ship it to Canada for me but he only laughed. I, on the other hand, cried.

Meh - all their steering wheels are on the wrong side.

DougM

Meh - It's your loss ;)

There are several FLEX cruiser shops in Japan, mostly in eastern/central/northern Japan.

They're pricey, but they sure are nice.;)

I would not feel comfortable parking my cruiser in their parking lot cuz it looks so filthy!:D

There is one here in the States. It's called the Landpimp Herds. :D

Wow, what an impressive selection of cruisers. I know that this has been said over and over, but we really get shafted here in the USA when it comes to cruiser selection. Such an incredible vehicle and we get one variant, pathetic. :frown:
Nice selection of aftermarket and OEM parts for the 80. Wish we could get some of that stuff through Toyota USA, right :rolleyes:

Thanks for the link

You could probably get them if you were willing to pay the price. Toyota Motors Philippines brings in the units we use whole from Japan and charges the local buyers accordingly. Ask your dealer. he might agree to import it for you...if you're willing to pay the price. :doh:

Kalawang

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom