CHeck out my custom roof rack!! aka need a place to stay in Tucson (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got kicked out of the house..and am currently having to live out of the FJ...after TrAiLbUsty threw all my junk out the front door and changed the locks I had no choice but to go to homedepot and get some PVC...its freaking tough, 80 mph on the freeway and its holding up...(dont mind the jerry rig of duct tape on the front)

myroofrack.jpg

roofrack.jpg

ANyone have a storage shed I could live out of?

are you serious :eek:

sorry to hear :frown:

good luck :cheers:

You can't stay at my place - you get too handsy at night.

What ever your sister told you is a LIE !!! BTW I had to sell all my mods and put on my stock tires and crap...life is sucking right now

One good thing is my music studio is now on my roof...I also adapted it to hold my pit bulls dog house...so now Josie is on the roof too. She seems to really like the view but the bugs in her hair is a bitch at night:(

So I'm thinking about the ARB RTT since I'm living out the fj...what do you think? I had photoshop before but busty stole that too...just glad to have the pit bull out of the deal I guess

Presentation1.jpg

Had to change license plates too, hmm... you really shouldn't post right after they let you into the witness protection program...

LOL!!!

amateur...

overloaded_truck.jpg

Yous about to be the new balloon boy?:hillbilly:

One good thing is my music studio is now on my roof...I also adapted it to hold my pit bulls dog house...so now Josie is on the roof too. She seems to really like the view but the bugs in her hair is a bitch at night:(

I LOVE what youve done with the place!

"TrAiLbUsTy"...:lol::hillbilly:

Had to change license plates too, hmm... you really shouldn't post right after they let you into the witness protection program...

I had to sell the license plate too...on ebay it was amazing to see what a custom JEEBUS license plate will get ya.. I found this one at a store and figured what the hey.

It was a sad day having to sell all my mods off arggg, but I'm getting better mileage now than I was before with all the armor gone.... even with this monstrosity up top. I was at 12 mpg before now I'm at 14 in the city, so things WERE looking up a bit.

THen last night while getting the pit bull off the roof rack she bit me on the way down the little giant.

177648048_ecd3b7b01a.jpg

It hit my bone and now my hand is all swollen:censor: this is all so flocked up..

A guy on the fj forum suggested renting a storage unit with heat since the fj is so cold at night ..so I started to investigate and found this
Starving artists all over the united states are doing the same thing.

http://curbed.com/archives/2009/12/22/bushwick_warehouse_turning_into_artistsonly_trailer_park.php

Sorry again for my lame photochop skills I'm using a draw program...

633927849948941730-windowspaint.jpg

THen last night while getting the pit bull off the roof rack she bit me on the way down the little giant.

177648048_ecd3b7b01a.jpg

It hit my bone and now my hand is all swollen:censor: this is all so flocked up..

I call bullcrap! That is the distinctive bite of Dipodomys merriami (kangaroo rat)...Revenge! 'bout time..:lol:

You caught me :lol: actually my pitty is half kangaroo rat!

So I'm standing next to my father yesterday when we get a call from my sister...she askes "did Jake get kicked out of the house?" LMAO I guess Bwarde my brother in law on this board saw the thread and thought it was real...EPIC :lol:

Some peeps on other boards thought this was real also...until one of the dip ishes ratted me out for pulling a fast one.

All is well...just thought this would make for some funnies hope you guys enjoyed!

HAPPY NEW YEAR folks:cheers:

So...does this mean youre not going to sign the six month lease on my Yard Shed? I just got it all swept out and killed the scorpions for ya!

You are right up there the 1938 War of the Worlds broadcast that caused mass hysteria.

:hillbilly:

Last edited:
You guys are too funny!!

:grinpimp::grinpimp::grinpimp:

So my music was picked up by a Punjabi record label over in India...and now I have a side job too TRANSPORT...things are working out better than I imagined:grinpimp:

mega_rack.jpg

And your photochop is looking better, everything is looking up!:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom