Check out a Cruiser in Charleston for me? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone in the Charleston area willing and able to go inspect a rig for me? Found one on marketplace I'm seriously interested in, but wouldn't be able to make it down until next weekend to pick it up. I'm up in Raleigh. The truck is located in the downtown Charleston area. Anyone available?

OR can someone recommend a reliable mechanic that I could have him bring it to for an inspection.

Anyone in the Charleston area willing and able to go inspect a rig for me? Found one on marketplace I'm seriously interested in, but wouldn't be able to make it down until next weekend to pick it up. I'm up in Raleigh. The truck is located in the downtown Charleston area. Anyone available?

OR can someone recommend a reliable mechanic that I could have him bring it to for an inspection.
Hey Ryan! Not sure if the ad is still up. PM me if you would like for me to go and have a look one morning. Conversely, Glenn at LexTech (Savannah Highway) is excellent at reviewing 80's and providing solid feedback. Unfortunately, he won't work on them anymore, but to the best of my knowledge he'll still have a look.

Hey Ryan! Not sure if the ad is still up. PM me if you would like for me to go and have a look one morning. Conversely, Glenn at LexTech (Savannah Highway) is excellent at reviewing 80's and providing solid feedback. Unfortunately, he won't work on them anymore, but to the best of my knowledge he'll still have a look.
Hey! I forgot to take this down. Greg Ashcroft agreed to go look at it, but it sold that morning at 8am, so the truck is gone. Thank you for offering to look at it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom