Cheap Toyota parts in Ontario (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i have used Yan a couple times now.
quick turn around
ability to find hard to find parts
very decent pricing

nice since the local Stealership charges 10% ABOVE retail for parts and refuses to source some of the parts for me.

at this time i recommend his services.

quick turn around
very decent pricing

nice since the local Stealership charges 10% ABOVE retail for parts and refuses to source some of the parts for me.

Thank you Wayne for the good words:cheers:

I need the following (OEM Toyota):

1. '90-'95 Mini-Truck Rear Wheel Studs --- 12 pieces
2. '90-'95 Mini-Truck Rear Axle Flange Bolts with Nuts and Washers --- 2 pieces

Can you get me those parts?
Are you shipping them to my home or do I need to cone somewhere to pick them up?

Alex,

Small and light parts are usually shipped by canada post and rest of the parts are shipped by fedex ground and usually delivered overnight. Or if i am in toronto we always can arrange the time and i can deliver.

Pm sent.

quick turn around
very decent pricing

x2... Has helped with parts and even setting up a few things for getting stuff out to a fellow cruiserhead!

2 years later and i am still happy with the service Yan provides ... his packager, shipper works damn hard to satisfy the customer.
... and pretty easy on the eyes too ...
and she wheels as well.
july 31 2014 036.jpg

yeah, first post n the @$$hole dredges up an old thread. yan, finn from sontt here, are you still a purveyor of all things OEM yota?

mornin' romey, how are ya buddy? as to what happened to sontt, i've got nothin' but "we're talking to alex" that was from fjttse a couple of weeks ago
yeah, i've already made contact with yan. thanks
oh by the way, i've joined the cruiserhead ranks. picked up an '87 fj60 back in may. not sure if you caught the post n spy photo on sontt just before it crashed
we gotta get together sometime man

well, nice and congrats on the 60!!!! yeah, it's been far too long, life i guess.
man, sontt was awesome. hope it get's back on but also understand what it takes to keep a forum going. Big thanks to Alex and the original crew! well, we'r here at least, maybe shift those bums over here temporarily (i'm sure they're home in the FJ cruiser / taco / or 4 runner forums at least). hope the fame's good and the rigs are keeping you happy.

back to Yan's post, that' another fella i haven't seen in a while.
cheers.

Hi, new in the mudders forum here :) I was wondering what happened to Yan, and does anybody know if a Toyota dealer in Toronto area gives TLCA member discounts ? I am getting some crazy numbers for some parts :)
Thanks..

I'm here...working as always. You can send me a PM or email and I can check price and availability for you.
Some dealers do offer a discount, some don't, depends on the dealership you go to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom