Cheap towing mirrors? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I will he hitching a trailer occasionally, and I have my Hobie fishing kayak on a trailer too. Before, i would borrow my dad's tacoma because he has adjustable towing mirrors that have very good visibility.

Obviolusly this isn't a neccesity, but it would be nice to have. plus they don't look bad either.

Unfortunantley, they're all like $500+ bucks (as far as I can see). I don't need it to be heated or w/ signals if that makes any difference...

Anybody know a cheaper option?

BTW I have an 80 series

Thanks

Would something like this help out?

[ Amazon product ASIN B001AJH1HK ]

Unfortunately, the URL wasn't being allowed to add to the body, so I added brackets at each end. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
That would be my last resort-I’ve had bad experiences w/ attachables-I’d like something more secure.

plus I think it just looks hideous

" hitching a trailer occasionally " I doubt the fashion police will blink an eye.

I will he hitching a trailer occasionally, and I have my Hobie fishing kayak on a trailer too. Before, i would borrow my dad's tacoma because he has adjustable towing mirrors that have very good visibility.

Obviolusly this isn't a neccesity, but it would be nice to have. plus they don't look bad either.

Unfortunantley, they're all like $500+ bucks (as far as I can see). I don't need it to be heated or w/ signals if that makes any difference...

Anybody know a cheaper option?

BTW I have an 80 series

Thanks

I tow a fair amount, and have always been tempted to try a set of these. They are not cheap, but they seem to be well made and have a wide field of view. I like the look, but realize beauty is in the eye of the beholder :) .

Clearview Towing Mirrors - Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series - https://www.clearviewmirrorsusa.com/towing-mirrors/toyota-land-cruiser-80-series/

Didn't someone recently show 70 series mirrors mounted on the front fenders of an 80?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom